AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

This was the deal I got on these , man I wish I tripled up when I copped

Haven't been able to track down a pair of the vintage in a while.

Glad to see the retro but I'll wait because I have a couple of the last release. Already know the quality is meh lol. Gonna be a cool beater.

how was the og pack? i know the leather was a different color how was the midsole paint? still cheap?
how was the og pack? i know the leather was a different color how was the midsole paint? still cheap?
Early 2013 OG QS were made in china and paint job is perfect as materials. Midsole paint don't even crack at the back despite my 100k+ weight. Trying to rub or scratch it off, no chance.

Seems like these have been retroed more times than I've realize

I had the initial retro which came out around '98 I think...sold those

Got the second retro which I thought was around '09...sold those

Had sellers remorse so I got these off eBay a few years ago

Production dates are late '12

These are from the OG pack which is better quality?

my royal og retros from i think 98 or 99 were awesome. no paint cracking only the white paint once it got dirty you couldnt clean it

Seems like these have been retroed more times than I've realize

I had the initial retro which came out around '98 I think...sold those

Got the second retro which I thought was around '09...sold those

Had sellers remorse so I got these off eBay a few years ago

Production dates are late '12

These are from the OG pack which is better quality?

A couple of months before the og pack they released them with regular plastic upper. Remember some cats in here picked those up and went furious when the pack news were anounced [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:nerd:  

welp (not my pic)
C9UYbb1XcAIreSq.jpg

Owned the OG, the 98 retro, the 09 retro and Still have the Vintage pair from a few years ago unworn, will definitely double up this go around on the white orange blue

On a side note I'm tempted to buy that raiders color way just so I can video tape them going into a grinder and then flushing them down the toilet. Maybe then Nike will get the point how highly disrespectful it is to the sneaker community to give us that Lazy abomination of a retro.

its weird cuz they whored out bo jackson name with a bunch of garbage yet they wont retro the raiders colorway right?

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom