AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I haven't gotten them, but kind of mad because so many pairs have released with a similar CW.  The Raiders ones, the patent leather stripe on the front, the all black, the white and black, and I think a black and white.  Just bring them back to Nike ID and give us decent quality, good quality is to much to ask for.

I remember interviewing for Nike like 2/3 years ago for IT, second thing out of my mouth if I got the job.  How does the Nike ID selection process work?

Are you referring to this raiders colorway?

Anyone know a good cleaner for the bo jacksons. Just looking at my closet stubled across these i remeber i boight them on halloween 2013 wore them that weekend and never wore them again they have this stain on the midsole that i cant seem to get out now that stain has been there for about three years is there anychnace that i can clean that stain or is it permanently marked?

Anyone know a good cleaner for the bo jacksons. Just looking at my closet stubled across these i remeber i boight them on halloween 2013 wore them that weekend and never wore them again they have this stain on the midsole that i cant seem to get out now that stain has been there for about three years is there anychnace that i can clean that stain or is it permanently marked?

Can get at dollar tree. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Anyone know how/if there's a way to clean the plastic on these when its discoloration near the swoosh ? ....guessing not though

Last edited:

Same damn shoe. The only minor difference is the the left has a slight darker grey tint. But Nike can't give us the original "34" back

Same damn shoe. The only minor difference is the the left has a slight darker grey tint. But Nike can't give us the original "34" back
Got an OG retro pair from '00 (no 34) lying around somewhere.

That's my issue.  Never been a black leather guy.  Just put out the OG nubuck/leather Black/Grey joints.  It's been time.  You can't even wear 'em anymore if one has a pair laying around....

Last edited:
Why are the baby blue suede/nublock but all of the OG Black/grey crappy leather when the OG/ and 99's where suede. The Raiders are identical same everything way  to the 2013 except the tag says 2016, no 34 nothing 3 wack retros in a row of one of my favorite shoes all time thanks Nike smh.

Back
Top Bottom