AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Size 12 has been acquired. MSRP plus tax plus $20 shipping, if there’s leftover I will send it back to you.

Please send me a private message so that we can get the address and payment going​

It won't let me start a PM with your name, for some reason. Can you send me one, please?

da hen da hen

Last edited:
i remember walking from broadway down 125 to where everything is and on the way there was a little whole in the wall spot around the area where that chicken place from belly is. I remember them having Dominican scs and the white black red color way from like 03 this was back then. I was blown away being from a small place and seeing stuff like this just randomly there like that. Store was wild to me. I do t know what they sold but stuff was under plastic everywhere but there was a sneaker wall in there

Ok so I'm not crazy. Just last week I was thinking about Dominican SC's, but I can't find a picture of them today. :nerd:

I kind of wish those Pollens/Outdoors were leather. They are hard to keep clean and I worn them 3 times lightly. Sheesh!!!!

So for me I typically am a 9.5 but can do 9 in certain shoes especially if they are kinda bulky and I don't like the look of the bigger size. I grabbed a 9 in these because it was the only available option at retail. I don't seem to have a problem with the fit, they aren't noticeably snug feeling (at least imo)
if you decide 9.5 is better let me know

Seeing mixed messages re:fit

I’m a 10 but got a 9.5

If they don’t fit, I can move ‘em for retail plus shipping if anyone missed out

Looks like the same exact materials and construction as the auburns
55FF9F9B-127C-4A39-92D0-52806AC44DF4.jpeg
0601D91A-904B-4EE0-A913-D9BDC1F826AE.jpeg
8394C8B9-0D82-412C-BB41-D8F423513F59.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom