Ain't I

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

346t4pg.jpg

I was coming back from the club 5 a.m. and I hit up Walgreens which was ghetto as HELL! I just stood their observing the madness and this shirt stood out. I knew I had to get a pic for people to even believe this one. Yes homey has a pic with a headline, "Ain't I," which then features a pic of him tapping a female LMAO. For the females, how would you respond to a shirt like this and what happens if you the woman on the shirt lol.

Thanks to dude for letting me take the pic(I blurred out the female's face in case she isn't aware of this shirt).
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

That dude looks hell of lame ....

He looks lamer in the picture within the picture .. look as his dumb****ing expression.. like he dont know what he's doing .. plus !@+ **%!+ with a heat and durag??? Oh and dont forget to peep the dudes socks and capri shorts ... this is pathetic all around ...

with the amount he spent to do the shirt, he could of trim that bush he calls eyebrows ..like come on now ...

A+ for effort and originality at least
F- for his pathetic life
Not only are you trying to hard, you looking too hard homey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

What's there to get? How are people puzzled by this?
I think ppl are thinking the chick on the shirt is a specific/well-known person...I just assumed it was a random broad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

What's there to get? How are people puzzled by this?
I think ppl are thinking the chick on the shirt is a specific/well-known person...I just assumed it was a random broad
laugh.gif
That's what I thought too Pabs. It's just a dude rocking a shirt with a pic of himself smashing a random scallywag.

But this seems to be going over people's heads higher than a Ghostface & Camp Lo collab....

Yall need to follow the K.I.S.S. method - Keep It Simple Stupid.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

346t4pg.jpg

I was coming back from the club 5 a.m. and I hit up Walgreens which was ghetto as HELL! I just stood their observing the madness and this shirt stood out. I knew I had to get a pic for people to even believe this one. Yes homey has a pic with a headline, "Ain't I," which then features a pic of him tapping a female LMAO. For the females, how would you respond to a shirt like this and what happens if you the woman on the shirt lol.

Thanks to dude for letting me take the pic(I blurred out the female's face in case she isn't aware of this shirt).
roll.gif
pimp.gif

That's it? the way dudes were laughing i figured there was some NT backstory, guess not. In that case, ehh.

Back
Top Bottom