air brushing sneaker (first time)

I want to paint a pair of sneakers but I want to try doing it by airbrushing, I want to try this new method instead of painting with paint brush the whole sneaker. But I just need some guidance , I have read people add alcohol to the paint when they airbrush but I want to know if that’s the proper thing to do or if that’s even necessary to do or if there is anything else I would have to add to the paint before painting?

I think for now if anyone could help me with this will be very helpful to me cuz I think the rest I can figure out on my own.

Thanks 

dunno if you would add alc when you PAINTING. but i do know you supposed to use acetone (nail polish remover) on the **** you trying to get rid of . check out sneakerhedinthebay on youtube he has good videos on it. Airbrush; im going to try getting into that soon, but nothing so far.

dunno if you would add alc when you PAINTING. but i do know you supposed to use acetone (nail polish remover) on the **** you trying to get rid of . check out sneakerhedinthebay on youtube he has good videos on it. Airbrush; im going to try getting into that soon, but nothing so far.
do you have a link to the video/s for "sneakerhedinthebay" i cant find them on youtube

Back
Top Bottom