Air Carnivore APPRECIATION

much appreciated 
smokin.gif

5130170718_c2353a5f06_z.jpg

APPRECIATED.

I usually wear my Champion NBA 50th Ann. Raptors warm-up jacket with these. 
pimp.gif

With all the half stepping they do on retros (especially the most recent Bo Jacksons), its good to see these done [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]right[/color].

I can now get both colorways for under $50, STILL, which makes it even better. 

Just because something didn't sellout or got 300+ pages of people talking/beefing/showing off doesn't mean anything to me...

APPRECIATED.

I usually wear my Champion NBA 50th Ann. Raptors warm-up jacket with these. 
pimp.gif

With all the half stepping they do on retros (especially the most recent Bo Jacksons), its good to see these done [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]right[/color].

I can now get both colorways for under $50, STILL, which makes it even better. 

Just because something didn't sellout or got 300+ pages of people talking/beefing/showing off doesn't mean anything to me...

O man these r Great!!!
pimp.gif

385434871.jpg

I actually picked up a few pairs of this colorway and 1 pair of the white red black
385434875.jpg

O man these r Great!!!
pimp.gif

385434871.jpg

I actually picked up a few pairs of this colorway and 1 pair of the white red black
385434875.jpg

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Copper mine for 14.97 from an outlet so I bought 5 pair. Very comfy for camping ,great outdoor shoe...
They dropped to 25$ at my local outlet and bulk buyers bought them out. It was a diff colorway then the one posted though

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Copper mine for 14.97 from an outlet so I bought 5 pair. Very comfy for camping ,great outdoor shoe...
They dropped to 25$ at my local outlet and bulk buyers bought them out. It was a diff colorway then the one posted though

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

The Air Carnivores were one of my favorite releases of 2010!  Yet with so many people chomping at the bit for these to drop, they seem to have landed with a solid thud.  Seen them sitting on shelves marked down to $80 and less, and they're all over eBay for the cheap.  I don't get it, but I guess the folks that said "instant cop" didn't, well, cop instantly.  Super comfortable, and a well-made retro to boot, I think the Carnivores are epic.

If you happen to among those who love the Carnivores, let it be known!

that's b/c most cats aren't were never really fans of this shoe. most dudes who were talking all that "copped" nonsense didn't actually like these, let alone cop at retail back in '93. i did. but honestly i don't remember many ppl rocking these back in the day either. but these were an acquired taste then and still are.

anyway, i copped both colorways that retro'd and was/am still hoping they drop the black/anthractie-plum c/w also.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I've been saying that I want these from the moment I found out that they re-retro'ed but have never gotten around to picking this colorway up. I'm going to see how cheap I can find a sz 10 for this weekend.

this shoe has only retro'd once which was last year. before that was the og release in '93

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

The Air Carnivores were one of my favorite releases of 2010!  Yet with so many people chomping at the bit for these to drop, they seem to have landed with a solid thud.  Seen them sitting on shelves marked down to $80 and less, and they're all over eBay for the cheap.  I don't get it, but I guess the folks that said "instant cop" didn't, well, cop instantly.  Super comfortable, and a well-made retro to boot, I think the Carnivores are epic.

If you happen to among those who love the Carnivores, let it be known!

that's b/c most cats aren't were never really fans of this shoe. most dudes who were talking all that "copped" nonsense didn't actually like these, let alone cop at retail back in '93. i did. but honestly i don't remember many ppl rocking these back in the day either. but these were an acquired taste then and still are.

anyway, i copped both colorways that retro'd and was/am still hoping they drop the black/anthractie-plum c/w also.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I've been saying that I want these from the moment I found out that they re-retro'ed but have never gotten around to picking this colorway up. I'm going to see how cheap I can find a sz 10 for this weekend.

this shoe has only retro'd once which was last year. before that was the og release in '93

Im about to go in on three more pairs, with this dud...who knows when another retro will come around.

they need to get on with that unlimited retro

Im about to go in on three more pairs, with this dud...who knows when another retro will come around.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

agreed but I als heard when they release in one of them sneaker magazine, "get it while you can because these wont retro for a verrrrrrrrrrrrry long time." I bought 3 pairs of the black green purple and 1 pair of the black white red

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

agreed but I als heard when they release in one of them sneaker magazine, "get it while you can because these wont retro for a verrrrrrrrrrrrry long time." I bought 3 pairs of the black green purple and 1 pair of the black white red

Back
Top Bottom