Air Carnivore APPRECIATION

pimp.gif

LOVE THIS SHOE IN GRN/PURP!!

Slept on the 49'ers c/w but copped for 24. Since then it has been on steady rotation, more than the OG c/w.
DOPE shoe back then dope now.
You def need to be confident to pull these off.
If not... you know the rest.

pimp.gif

LOVE THIS SHOE IN GRN/PURP!!

Slept on the 49'ers c/w but copped for 24. Since then it has been on steady rotation, more than the OG c/w.
DOPE shoe back then dope now.
You def need to be confident to pull these off.
If not... you know the rest.

Much appreciated. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Soles are separating from the upper. Would definitely trade 'em for a retro, or sell them so I can grab a retro. Something. I've always loved the Carnivore, but I hate that I don't have a pair to wear!
mad.gif

Much appreciated. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Soles are separating from the upper. Would definitely trade 'em for a retro, or sell them so I can grab a retro. Something. I've always loved the Carnivore, but I hate that I don't have a pair to wear!
mad.gif

Appreciated
btw anybody pulled these off w/shorts
If so, pics ?

Appreciated
btw anybody pulled these off w/shorts
If so, pics ?

I ONLY rock them with shorts LOL...  total summer shoes for me... black socks. Bough two at discount when released.

So, riddle me this, every other cross trainer release seems to get little to no OG colorways and million new colorways... this seems like an obvious canidate for updated colorways. I think they sat partially because the OG colorways (except ofr the non-retroed raisins) are so extreme.  If there's one trainer that could benefit from a million colorways this is it... 

I ONLY rock them with shorts LOL...  total summer shoes for me... black socks. Bough two at discount when released.

So, riddle me this, every other cross trainer release seems to get little to no OG colorways and million new colorways... this seems like an obvious canidate for updated colorways. I think they sat partially because the OG colorways (except ofr the non-retroed raisins) are so extreme.  If there's one trainer that could benefit from a million colorways this is it... 

Was actually having tougher time to decide whether i should copp it or not when i saw
this one (in other colorway tho) on the sales rack w/ under $50US just a few days ago.
If the one on everyone's pics was available for that price,
I wouldn't hesitate copping it and would be appreciating here for sure.

Was actually having tougher time to decide whether i should copp it or not when i saw
this one (in other colorway tho) on the sales rack w/ under $50US just a few days ago.
If the one on everyone's pics was available for that price,
I wouldn't hesitate copping it and would be appreciating here for sure.

I'm an older shoehead & was around in HS when this shoe's original version came out - I recall seeing this shoe on the rack & being like "+@#?"

Closest thing now to exotic & extreme would be the AM95 Animal Pack - sometimes Nike zigs when they should have zagged on the cw -

Dealbreaker for me at the time was exactly the fact that the OG cw was IMO a little too wild & wack to pull off - had this come in simpler basic cws this would have been flying off the shelves a la the Huaraches.

As an aside I do hope Nike has in mind to also retro the Air Max Unlimited bball shoe; http://www.nicekicks.com/...sday-nike-air-unlimited/ (in the same vein IMO as the Carnivore) in the OG blue/black, along with the Air Max Huarache Plus cross trainer... another sweet grail:

http://sneakernews.com/20...plus-94-og-pair-on-ebay/

Here's a question & request: WHY did Nike drop straps & neoprene sockliners in their cross trainer lines? They were very necessary to me as a cross trainer fan/collector 0- bring them back!!

I'm an older shoehead & was around in HS when this shoe's original version came out - I recall seeing this shoe on the rack & being like "+@#?"

Closest thing now to exotic & extreme would be the AM95 Animal Pack - sometimes Nike zigs when they should have zagged on the cw -

Dealbreaker for me at the time was exactly the fact that the OG cw was IMO a little too wild & wack to pull off - had this come in simpler basic cws this would have been flying off the shelves a la the Huaraches.

As an aside I do hope Nike has in mind to also retro the Air Max Unlimited bball shoe; http://www.nicekicks.com/...sday-nike-air-unlimited/ (in the same vein IMO as the Carnivore) in the OG blue/black, along with the Air Max Huarache Plus cross trainer... another sweet grail:

http://sneakernews.com/20...plus-94-og-pair-on-ebay/

Here's a question & request: WHY did Nike drop straps & neoprene sockliners in their cross trainer lines? They were very necessary to me as a cross trainer fan/collector 0- bring them back!!

Maann !! Funds were going to some serious things when these released... Glad y'all reminded me... Definatly have to find a pair before winter... I always loved these...

Maann !! Funds were going to some serious things when these released... Glad y'all reminded me... Definatly have to find a pair before winter... I always loved these...

Back
Top Bottom