Air Carnivores in summer 2010

^I think they are dropping.
There is a pair posted somewhere in this thread that belongs to Lango of ISS.It's a sample pair.

i was the only one in my whole school with these back in the day. only had the green c/w. 2nd fave is the plum. wish they were dropping, but if not i'll cop the cardinal c/w.
pimp.gif

Wait....so these are $100? Was this the price back when they originally dropped?

Either way, at that price point one pair will have to be copped at retail. And then hopefully the outlets will come a callin'.

If these ever came out again... ... ...

... ... ... I'd be done for. A hundred pairs on release day.
laugh.gif

^^Sheit who you tellin' ska?
That's THE sneaker i've been anticipating for years now!
If word comes out that those Huaraches will make a return...................
"IN".............i'm...........going!
%**% a sale and all that other bull____,I couldn't wait even if I wanted to!

roll.gif
roll.gif
I cant wait til these come out, If you guys want tp pre-order your pairs there is a guy taking pre-orders on ebay just type in the search box air carnivores. No I am not the seller just passing on good info

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

If these ever came out again... ... ...

... ... ... I'd be done for. A hundred pairs on release day.
laugh.gif
Nice, I hope they drop those again. So mad I didn't jump the gun and cop a pair off ebay for $35 shipped. Vintage Nikes run funny on me. I always wore a size 10 but size 10 kicks now don't fit like size 10 vintage nikes, I usually gotta go a size up on them but some I don't. Didn't want to buy them and couldn't fit. Looking at these pics now Im just smh..lol.
Somebody got them on Ebay for $145 shipped but they won't be available to ship till April 8th. So that means they gonna be dropping very soon. They should be popping up towards the end of the month, the "urban" account stores might have them before that since they don't go by release dates anyway. I heard the retail price is going to be $100, I hope so but I doubt that, Im thinking somewhere at $110-120. We talking bout Nike people. Retail prices on OG's to retro's went up $5-$15 more. either or Im still copping. I doubt they are going to sell like that tho. A little too out there with the design and colorway. I doubt the mass public are gonna be up on these. Only sneaker heads and cats that remember these from back in the day will cop. Which isn't bad, wouldn't mind getting more than 1 pair for less than retail if they hit the clearance rack

I want em now, not waiting for any discount or nothing... when they hit sales racks I'll buy more

well the website osneaker.com has sizes but only up to size 10 and they are going for 220.00 not including shipping so its on you!!!

$220?!?!
osneaker?!?!
I think EVERYONE will wait for them to officially drop!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
$220 plus shipping.

You can buy 2 of them when they drop for $100, at that price.
laugh.gif

Osneakers you kill me.
laugh.gif

In addition to Osneaker, some folks had these at Dunkxchange last month and now Flight club has a few pairs but they're missing the box and listed a b grades.

I wouldn't be shocked if these start turning up in stores earlier than expected.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I want em now, not waiting for any discount or nothing... when they hit sales racks I'll buy more

i need to start gettin money like you

haha man they just bring back memories of being a kid and not getting kicks I wanted, Im just anxious to have em in my hand...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

KingFoamNYC wrote:

RL Treyce wrote:

i need to start gettin money like you

haha man they just bring back memories of being a kid and not getting kicks I wanted, Im just anxious to have em in my hand...

i feel you but you still gettin money don't front
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by ninjahood

AAAAAHHHHHH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now these are what Nike needs to bring back... IDC if its next year, when they return i need the dark blue w/light blue and the blk and reds
I can't wait for those to be released again. I passed on them last time they were retro'd, even passed when they were like $56-60 at the nike outlet back then. classic shoe. I just hated that strap cus it never stayed in place when unstrapped. 

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by ninjahood

AAAAAHHHHHH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now these are what Nike needs to bring back... IDC if its next year, when they return i need the dark blue w/light blue and the blk and reds
I can't wait for those to be released again. I passed on them last time they were retro'd, even passed when they were like $56-60 at the nike outlet back then. classic shoe. I just hated that strap cus it never stayed in place when unstrapped. 

the trick to wearing them without the strap hanging all over the place and being dragged on the floor is taking one of the laces and putting it through the middle of the velcro strap and then tieing them..... always worked for me.... on these and the diamond turf deion sanders

Back
Top Bottom