Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by ninjahood

AAAAAHHHHHH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now these are what Nike needs to bring back... IDC if its next year, when they return i need the dark blue w/light blue and the blk and reds
I can't wait for those to be released again. I passed on them last time they were retro'd, even passed when they were like $56-60 at the nike outlet back then. classic shoe. I just hated that strap cus it never stayed in place when unstrapped. 

They dropped in 2003. They didn't last long here in NYC.  Even females were on these hard.  Not my cup of tea though.

Haha @ Nosneaker.com.

Now these are what Nike needs to bring back... IDC if its next year, when they return i need the dark blue w/light blue and the blk and reds
I can't wait for those to be released again. I passed on them last time they were retro'd, even passed when they were like $56-60 at the nike outlet back then. classic shoe. I just hated that strap cus it never stayed in place when unstrapped. 
its called loopin da laces around da strap to hold it in position.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i still got my pair good money from 2001

Originally Posted by Steve212

They dropped in 2003. 2001 They didn't last long here in NYC.  Even females were on these hard.  Not my cup of tea though.

Haha @ Nosneaker.com.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

If these ever came out again... ... ...

... ... ... I'd be done for. A hundred pairs on release day.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
  No doubt! 

Which reminds me. I need to pull my pair out this summer.

anyone familiar with the trainer max2 94 retro from 2006 should take note that these 2010 carnivores look to have the same material upper and mesh
Trainer94_wht_blk_forest_5.jpg
Trainer94_wht_blk_forest_10.jpg

Not standard retro quality that we're used to. It's better than that. These had a soft synthetic suede upper, nothing like other synthetic suedes. These had a somewhat brushable nap. I highly recommend those so these appear to be on that same level
pimp.gif
. Get Ready

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

anyone familiar with the trainer max2 94 retro from 2006 should take note that these 2010 carnivores look to have the same material upper and mesh

Not standard retro quality that we're used to. It's better than that. These had a soft synthetic suede upper, nothing like other synthetic suedes. These had a somewhat brushable nap. I highly recommend those so these appear to be on that same level
pimp.gif
. Get Ready
Yeah, from what I remember, the OG's had the same type of mesh.  Not sure if these trainer max's used suede or nubuck, but the Carnivores used the same nubuck found on the Grif's.  

eyes of hazel wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

tongue.gif

sgited.jpg

on another note, i can't wait for the carnivores to drop. definite cop!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

pimp.gif
. Get Ready
Yeah, from what I remember, the OG's had the same type of mesh.  Not sure if these trainer max's used suede or nubuck, but the Carnivores used the same nubuck found on the Grif's.  
AMT'94 is in top 10.  Love the look.  I need a second pair.  My retros are fogging and has some paint chipping around the bubble.

Bring on the Carnivore already!!!!!!

I have the OG Huarache's and the 03's, the quality on the 03's wasn't too good, I can only imagine how they'd look if they came out now.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^the production date on mine say '01
nerd.gif

@ treyce... yeah, its like that.
laugh.gif

they came out in 01. I cant wait until the Carnivores come out.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^the production date on mine say '01
nerd.gif

@ treyce... yeah, its like that.
laugh.gif

they came out in 01. I cant wait until the Carnivores come out.

The production date is 11/15/01...they came out in 02

Has anyone spotted these at any NYC store for retail yet. I hear you could find them in some stores that are selling these early for $300 and up. Why make that mistake in purchasing them for a higher price when the RD at retail price is around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom