Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Got some new goodies for my NT fam. And to keep this thread thirsty.
pimp.gif

s3ndp3.jpg

sql545.jpg

einkhi.jpg

sbpmd2.jpg

34rsrck.jpg

So guys now that everyone is hyped about the shoe release anyone have any ideas on what fitted would go with this or jersey to go with the first colorway of the air carnivores??? Suggestions, pics, and websited would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Heard another spot I don't really go to around my way are gonna have these next week. Will wait to see, if I cop i'll confirm that for anyone living in Jersey.

denzel_intro.jpg

My man
pimp.gif
. What part of Jersey?
^^^^ lol, good one. Central Jersey. Im only 20mins from NY so we get a lot of stuff, especially early. RL Treyce, not sure if Teaneck getting them in. I got a guy that works their. He hasn't hit me back yet but I heard of a spot close by that should be getting them this week. I usually get my stuff pretty early so when I do i'll my Jersey heads know where to cop. I got a few cool cats that pick up for me when they do they picks ups so Im just patiently waiting for a call but Im MOS DEF getting these. I think this is just one shoe I never got a chance to own that I wanted so bad. 1993, thats a long time to wait man...SMH..lol..

Originally Posted by fboogie

So guys now that everyone is hyped about the shoe release anyone have any ideas on what fitted would go with this or jersey to go with the first colorway of the air carnivores??? Suggestions, pics, and websited would be appreciated.

the shade of green is a little off but closes Jersey I would say that would match is green away Bucks jersey but the purple version might be better if they still do that. I don't follow NBA anymore, I just catch whats on whenever I watch TV.  Regular fitted? you can't go wrong with a Rockies fitted or a Sting Rays fitted, I think the old logo one. They had one was was a dark green like the shoes and the logo had green and purple in it. Regardless, you can always find a custom color'd NewEra at Boutique or a hood store. Regular corporate stores aren't going to have custom fitteds, just the regular on field baseball ones. Good luck.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks a lot for the heads up on the jersey's and fitteds, I saw someone post the 90s version milwaukee bucks jersey and that colorway would go perfect but I haveny been able to find that jersey yet. Damn cant wait for these to come out. I am waiting on the other colorways for the carnivores

I had found a vintage bucks milwaukee bucks snapback hat on ebay its the whole hat is green with purple lettering

tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ninjahood wrote:

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by ninjahood

AAAAAHHHHHH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now these are what Nike needs to bring back... IDC if its next year, when they return i need the dark blue w/light blue and the blk and reds
I can't wait for those to be released again. I passed on them last time they were retro'd, even passed when they were like $56-60 at the nike outlet back then. classic shoe. I just hated that strap cus it never stayed in place when unstrapped. 
its called loopin da laces around da strap to hold it in position.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i still got my pair good money from 2001
Yuck Yuck Yuck,
laugh.gif
roll.gif
.... do you think you were schooling me or something? I know what's its called smart guy. I never liked that look on the shoe, I was simply referring to just unstrapping the shoe by itself without having to do anything extra. Lmfao @ this guy. I see why people don't really like you on here homie.
that funny, im still wondering when imma care about that if thats da case...
grin.gif
nerd.gif
smile.gif

anywho thats how everyone rocked em anyways, no one rocks these strapped at all, so more people doing what i said they was doing then having em dragging on da floor

when these were being pumped out by nike every 3 months.

Still got a crisp pair in the closet, whenever I bring them out I get nothing but
eek.gif
faces. These were a slow but sure sell out and all the decent colorways after these were quick sell outs as well, I regret not getting a pair of the DR ones though

hmmmm....i think i might just cop these joints! those pictures made them look real appealing............

Will these be at typical stores like Footlocker, finishline, etc? Or M&Ps and other boutiques? Because, Im in South FL and I know if footlocker gets these, they will sit like all the other retros. But, theyre still worth copping at retail.

Might have missed it but I didn't see the pics of the other colorway posted yet.  Took these from kixandthecity.com.  I wasn't really considering getting these too but now I'm pretty sure I'm copping both:

2dl0o7q.jpg

53qyic.jpg

24qv2j8.jpg

2njvm8n.jpg

5ldqfq.jpg

2q83w4x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom