Air Carnivores in summer 2010

pimp.gif
  Didnt have em in '93, I was probably about 6 years old anway but, these are fire.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

pimp.gif
...i needed these yesterday
grin.gif
...can't wait
seriously....the anticipation is killing me.
mad.gif

all these pics and now that vid........by the time they drop i'm just gonna lose it and splurge on a few if i don't get a grip asap
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

AAAAAHHHHHH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now these are what Nike needs to bring back... IDC if its next year, when they return i need the dark blue w/light blue and the blk and reds
I can't wait for those to be released again. I passed on them last time they were retro'd, even passed when they were like $56-60 at the nike outlet back then. classic shoe. I just hated that strap cus it never stayed in place when unstrapped. 
its called loopin da laces around da strap to hold it in position.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i still got my pair good money from 2001
Yuck Yuck Yuck,
laugh.gif
roll.gif
.... do you think you were schooling me or something? I know what's its called smart guy. I never liked that look on the shoe, I was simply referring to just unstrapping the shoe by itself without having to do anything extra. Lmfao @ this guy. I see why people don't really like you on here homie.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

AAAAAHHHHHH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now these are what Nike needs to bring back... IDC if its next year, when they return i need the dark blue w/light blue and the blk and reds
I can't wait for those to be released again. I passed on them last time they were retro'd, even passed when they were like $56-60 at the nike outlet back then. classic shoe. I just hated that strap cus it never stayed in place when unstrapped. 
its called loopin da laces around da strap to hold it in position.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i still got my pair good money from 2001
Yuck Yuck Yuck,
laugh.gif
roll.gif
.... do you think you were schooling me or something? I know what's its called smart guy. I never liked that look on the shoe, I was simply referring to just unstrapping the shoe by itself without having to do anything extra. Lmfao @ this guy. I see why people don't really like you on here homie.
that funny, im still wondering when imma care about that if thats da case...
grin.gif
nerd.gif
smile.gif

anywho thats how everyone rocked em anyways, no one rocks these strapped at all, so more people doing what i said they was doing then having em dragging on da floor

when these were being pumped out by nike every 3 months.

Heard another spot I don't really go to around my way are gonna have these next week. Will wait to see, if I cop i'll confirm that for anyone living in Jersey.

Does nike ever release retroes in kids sizes?  I know Jordan does and there are AM 90s, but I dont recall a release like this or Pennys in kids sizes.

Heard another spot I don't really go to around my way are gonna have these next week. Will wait to see, if I cop i'll confirm that for anyone living in Jersey.

denzel_intro.jpg

My man
pimp.gif
. What part of Jersey?

Back
Top Bottom