AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

29lnvis.jpg

Dam_,
eek.gif
I just wet my pants,
eek.gif
LOL.
Nike! Please hire BP as your chief designer and release any of these.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

29lnvis.jpg

Dam_,
eek.gif
I just wet my pants,
eek.gif
LOL.
Nike! Please hire BP as your chief designer and release any of these.

Thanks, but thats not me, that's ALL WallyHopp.

seriously yall need to get in contact with rockdeep about how to get a job with Nike, cuz all this stuff shoes promise. Im loving the Olympic Idea.

I would definitely love those silver, orange, red, yellow, and green ones in my life.

Ive been saying for years that the foams would be dope in the flightposite eggplant colorway. I should get royalties.

Oh man I wish Foam One's would go on sale in NYC.

I'm holding to see how these will come out though.

I think the Cactus and Red/Black Foam Ones' already sort of tarnished the Foam One legacy, the black one's weren't so bad, but I am curious to seehow these will come out.

I just don't know why the are deciding to do it to these and they couldn't put the translucent soles on the other's, and a smoke sole for the blackones.

YO! i swear i clicked into this thread just to check in and get the link so i could vote some more on those teal stars and i saw all those olympic photoshops,the catalog scan, and BP's rendition of that catalog scan and i literally threw my mouse down and walked away from my desk. this is a rundown of what justhappened when i saw those pics

AND THEN REALITY HIT THAT I COULDN'T EVER BUY THOSE BECAUSE NIKE IS A BUNCH OF #$%#$^#%^$&$@&@#$&#$^

if nike came to their sense i would end up

i'm not banking on the clear outsole, but these are gonna be off tha hook. haven't missed the recent foam releases yet, and nothing's gonna changewith these. i wanna see pics of the armys. don't wanna jump to conclusions and call em ugly. the concept doesn't sound good but who knows.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

different enough from the penny blues imo. thats what makes some classics classic. you can finetune just one aspect of a colorway into another color and youve hit the jackpot again.

release the whole rainbow of Foamposites and be done with it. the shoe is so unique with its upper, why not highlight that.

these all would be instant successes imo.:
i4l6xk.jpg

lmk if its a problem reusing your PS image, bp. the watermark is still there.

oly ring pack?? this tops the trash jordan VI anyday imo. it is 6 diff. shoes but sometimes that what it takes:
29lnvis.jpg

I would consider selling my kidney to have 3x this pack.

grin.gif

The catalog picture of the purples is great, amd I'm glad purple is the majority color (I thought black would be).

I'll probably end up copping them in February or March...

Back
Top Bottom