AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

another olympic theme. took some google images and just photoshopped something together. Took the great silver Ps.ed shoe and created a "gold medal
pack" They really couldve done something like this with the GOLD flightposites that just released in that metallic gold.

29eyvm.jpg

wow! those bronzes & silvers are
eek.gif

I have seen an actual sample of this shoe and it is AMAZING!!!!!
This is one shoe I'm definitely looking forward too this upcoming year.

PO

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

different enough from the penny blues imo. thats what makes some classics classic. you can finetune just one aspect of a colorway into another color and youve hit the jackpot again.

release the whole rainbow of Foamposites and be done with it. the shoe is so unique with its upper, why not highlight that.

these all would be instant successes imo.:
i4l6xk.jpg

lmk if its a problem reusing your PS image, bp. the watermark is still there.

oly ring pack?? this tops the trash jordan VI anyday imo. it is 6 diff. shoes but sometimes that what it takes:
29lnvis.jpg
smh.gif
eek.gif
I dont even know which ones i would get

PLEASE NIKE!! BRING THESE OUT!!!

ed4155eeb9aa4b755c561e705b65fa8cd617c39.gif

I really need these in my life. These will on my feet for next season's championship run. I don't know why some people think that any colorway otherthan the OG Foam's are a disgrace. I think the Foam Pro's are a disgrace to the Foam One's. It like gutting the side of a brand new G37. Why messwith perfection? Any colorway is rockable, even if for casual wear only. This past season I had on the all black Foam Ones and cats were bugging that I hadthem on the court. Guess what champ? These are basketball sneakers, so ball in them.

Airmxes,

Maybe "disgrace" is a bit harsh. But i feel that the giant swoosh on the side of the pro's takes away from beautiful design of the One's.Release 8 million color ways of the One's and they will sell well.

This was a new post but they locked it don't know why so I posted it in here. This is actually my first time even seeing these shoes let alone knew theywere coming out or even existed. I was watching Wale's video Artistic Integrity and nearly had a mind explosion. After seeing the shoes I ran to Niketalkto see if their was any info sure enough their was, but it was only a small pic. So here is the video to see the sighting of the shoes pretty quick though ifyou don't want to watch the video and just want to see the shoes skip to 2:06 and start watching from there. Even though highly recommend you watch theentire video song is hot. Oh yeah it appears to me it has the eggplant colorway like the Flightposite 1s which are coming soon!
pimp.gif
With the black accents around the lace area and a somewhat specked light greysole. CRACK! I can't wait for these. COPPED 2X
pimp.gif
As well as theEggplant Flightposites.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh6u6Fh2dkug3739ls

So Nike swtiched it to a grey sole now? Booo! Don't get me wrong, I still like them, but I doubt I'll be willing to copp now, especially with that $200price tag.

Now, I'm kickin myself for returning the Penny Foams (blue) last Marchish.
mad.gif

Great they have grey soles now. I won't be surprised if they make the soles black, Even though i will still buy them, Nike stop toying with our emotions.

Here is the best screen shots I got off the Wale video for those of you that missed it.

Idk they don't look as good as BP's photoshops.

they look clear to me. the lighting may just make them look grey either way, those are fire! def. cop come feb.

^agreed. i see clear soles. remember, the outsole on these is really thick, and the lighting in the video not the best for clear sole presentation.

Back
Top Bottom