Air Force 1 - World Love

Wuts good nt...wen do the berlin af1 supreme's come out?...is there a confirmed release date (different dates listed on nt, uptowns, and nothin on nike.com)?...thanks

S.W.A.T.S
ATL ZONE 4 - CAMPBELLTON RD.

just copped those at NTSF for 80
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Man.. I gotta start comin to Retro more often....

But Holy Mackeral.. I had NO idea Nike put out sooo many Air Forces... talk about OD....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

The pictures are confused between the London and Japan supremes

The pictures are reversed..........the ones that released on saturday july 21st are the dark blue ones that are marked on the first page as the London supremes

The all grey ones with the woven swoosh are really the London supreme (not Japan) and they arent dropping until august 4th
Anyone have OG Smurfs and want to come off the fat laces? Please PM me or email me at AllysDB85@aol.com.http://www.myspace.com/s0lerebel

No man they are the right AF1's. There was a mix up when they had the sales meetings. The London's had to come out this weekend and now they will have the Japan Supremes on the 4th. Comfirmed!!!

Quote:
Got these this morning at 10 for $56.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

According to the Nike release dates, the info for the Toronto AF1's is:
09/01/2007 Air Force 1 Supreme Max Air '07

316666-201 Tweed/Light Bone-Volt

$225

09/01/2007 Air Force 1 '07

315122-002 Black/Black-Volt

$80

09/01/2007 Air Force 1 Premium '07 LE

315180-002 Light Bone/Light Bone/Volt-Black

$125

I cop 'em and rock 'em.​

Quote:
$56? thats such a steal wth man im never that lucky..
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Wipe Me Down
Beatin', You Can Hear MeWay Around The Corner Paint Wet With The 24's On Em.(Wipe Me Down).​

Edited 1st post with new pics, prices and dates - thanks to all who provided the latest info.

Got 2 pairs I'm pretty certain are part of world pack but don't know which city.
Can someone tell me which product number the white/blue/red Paris Basics go under?

Either 315122-161 or 315122-113

Thanks!

Black/Black/Volt sounds real nice...
Toronto GR + SoCal Premium = copped.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

^^^^ copped yesterday (Thurs) very well worth the $125. Leather on these beats crappy JB leather hands down.

im going to wait until i go to hk in october bofore copping any of these. im not paying 150 quid for af1's. The same shoes are about 90 in hk.

Apologies, that is indeed the Paris supreme.

Saw the Berlin Supreme in a VM booklet for Footlocker EU so hoping that we will get all the supremes.

Back
Top Bottom