Air Force 180 Low Returning For Holidays...

:smokin

3a5ab663_image.jpeg

Still need these, sz 11 is gone from all the places that have them for the low

Did you try your local Jimmy Jazz? I went to the mall over the weekend and I was surprised they still had a size 11 that I picked up.

im in the west coast so theres no jimmy jazz in sight. I tried all the local surrounding stores and no luck.

been waiting since January for a deal on these. Been checking JJ ever so often.  Now they have no sizes left except a 9.   Thank god for city gear.   for $60 with free shipping and pretty much a FSR.  Might even try to use a coupon code to.   Will be pulling the trigger on these probably

Bruhs?!?!?! y'all really debating on copping these at sale price? I thought i had a deal copping these for $120. I wouldn't hesitate paying retail for these

Bruhs?!?!?! y'all really debating on copping these at sale price? I thought i had a deal copping these for $120. I wouldn't hesitate paying retail for these
Totally agree, I paid $145 over Christmas when they were released, second pair for $80 of JJ, so $60 is nothing, for one of the best and proper releases of the last year. 

My true size is 11 but only 10.5 and 11.5 are availabe. Anyone know which size should i go for

Definitely not a half down, mine a total TTS, but you can probably get away with .5 up. 

Anyone have a coupon code for shipping on these from citygear?

I tried a couple different ones, but still couldn't get the "free shipping" code to work... (or the "CLEARANCE" code)
I really don't need another pair of these, but at that price I wasn't gonna pass it up.
If anyone gets a code to work in addition to the low price, let us know.
:nerd:

Anybody seen the Black & Blues in a size 14 around their way or the internet? Asking for a friend, I already got my pair last year, he waited forever especially with such a difficult size smh lol

Tempted to grab another pair from citygear

But did these restock. I saw them in Champs again with those grey ones.

More sizes are up guys 10.5 , 11 and 11.5

I'm a sz11 but imma trust the feedback thus far. .5 size up

Back
Top Bottom