Air Force 180 Low Returning For Holidays...

just got my citygear pair, I got .5 size bigger....SMH...should've not listened and went with my TTS...SMH

I do have two pairs, but starting to think I should get another, especially for the price.

I had picked a pair up and returned them because it was an impulse buy after initially missing out on Black/Red I's (lame, I know :lol:), so I'm just torn about whether I should bite right now or if they'll get even lower.

Last edited:
Seeing how they chillin here in Vegas, they definately gonna get lower. My third pair maybe on the horizon...

Anyone have tricks on making fhese more comfortable? I've used a couple insoles, Lunar Eclipse 1 insoles have been ok, but nothing that great.

I wouldve doubled up but the comfort on these are horrible. I use spenco insoles but since i got them tts camt do it, would fit too tight.

Ill check around me this weekend, if not will give them a ring, wouldn't mind another pair for that price. 

This is an impeccable retro... Don't pass them up if you find them.
This shoe shoulda never sat in the first place :nerd:

Damn, $45? I thought $69 was a steal when I got my second pair. First pair I paid retail because these seem sort of limited by me.

They did sell well at a couple of retail spots but popped up again and sat

$45 was at haggerstown outlet, dunno if they do phone orders

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom