Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Happy was able to cop my size off snkrs. Weirdest stuff happened where first it said sold out than 5 mins later my size appears lol hopefully I get a good looking pair

Congrats to everyone that copped. FTL blessed me with a shipped pair. Didnt even open SNKRS but it looks like a lot of people ate

2015 Chicagos were $300+ on resale market.

Hopefully, where it’s at currently isn’t where it ends up. Sadly, Nike ALWAYS makes 1s in low volume compared to other #s.

My son told me he wanted a pair of these, so I decided to try to grab him a pair on SNKRS because every Saturday he over sleeps and misses every release lol
So today I woke up and was lucky enough to get the W. then he comes out of his room with the got ‘em on his phone, doh! I guess we’re both getting a pair :lol:

My son told me he wanted a pair of these, so I decided to try to grab him a pair on SNKRS because every Saturday he over sleeps and misses every release lol
So today I woke up and was lucky enough to get the W. then he comes out of his room with the got ‘em on his phone, doh! I guess we’re both getting a pair :lol:
That’s funny man.. y’all have the same size feet? That’s cool.

I am not a big fan of wearing yellow, but something about these gravitated me to them and I had to get a pair. After having in hand, I must say, they are very intriguing. The color is really a Taxi. It’s a dark yellow during day and a dingy gold / citrus in the evening. I’m thinking of wearing them during Halloween actually. I wore my shattereds last year and it was a deep orange I say.

F04EE23F-BF3B-4FF4-A646-79CD16E9EFAE.jpeg

89A09F79-52E5-4804-8C8C-2F20819D1ABA.jpeg

D22C5540-D189-4229-A4B1-37BB48656E96.jpeg

568686D6-4B4E-40C8-8EA1-4EAE5C49D295.jpeg

The Most likely reason we hit is due to all the kiddie resellers saw there was no resale to them (Price wise). I know these will go up in price after a while, but glad we all go to eat.

Pretty much.

Low Resale = Easy Release, retail oop's, sizes sitting, restocks etc.
High Resale = Tough as hell.

PO

Back
Top Bottom