Air Jordan 1 & 6 Olympic Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Various websites are claiming an Olympic Pack will release and it'll consist of the 1 and the 6 as you can see by the pics below. There are more detailed pics but I thought these will do.

Last edited:
I think they'll definitely fall off, how quickly, we'll see.

Last edited:
I think they'll definitely fall off, how quickly, we'll see.
Im sure its a mock up. It will probably be something embroidered on or branded (like the bin or wings logo).

Also the Flag is backwards on one shoe.

Last edited:
Please tell me this is some cruel joke?

a)that case looks fake

b) The flags look like theyve been glued on

c) The flags are backwards on each right shoe

d) No nike air on the 1s?
mean.gif

JB needs to be slapped for dis!

Im sure its a mock up. It will probably be something embroidered on or branded (like the bin or wings logo).

Yeah you're probably right. This will no doubt be an interesting release. I don't remember the Olympic 6 release from when they came out in 2012, but I don't think they were difficult to cop. And the 1 isn't a automatic sellout, with the exceptions of the classic color ways, so it'll be interesting if the fact that it's a pack is reason enough for people to cop.

Last edited:

It's supposed to be "backwards."  It's the proper display of the flag and simulates the flag moving forward.  Military uniforms are the same way...

It's supposed to be "backwards."  It's the proper display of the flag and simulates the flag moving forward.  Military uniforms are the same way...
smh, didnt know that. i feel like a complete clown

I would only be upset if they had switched the midsole back and didn't have a flag on them. 1 pair of reversed midsole is enough for me, especially if I had to cop that 1 with it

Last edited:
late-http://niketalk.com/t/579429/air-jordan-1-and-air-jordan-vi-olympic-box-pack-first-look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom