Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

i jus wnt da breds since i cnt gt my hands on a pr of da strap 1s & cnt afford da 01 ed soo my solution r dis pak. also hope i can find sum1 2 go half w/me

Originally Posted by blakmn89

i jus wnt da breds since i cnt gt my hands on a pr of da strap 1s & cnt afford da 01 ed soo my solution r dis pak. also hope i can find sum1 2 go half w/me

Huh?

Hope they don't O.D. on the price and make them $200 like they did with the BMP. definate cop. Those bostons are hot.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Are these variants, I would rather buy 01's then buy 2 whack shaped jordans.

indifferent.gif
...................They look good to me.
Thats because you were probably still in your mommas wound while the 01's were out.
indifferent.gif
. N00b
roll.gif

jordan_i.gif
air-jordan-1-60-pack-chicago-vs-boston.jpg
which one is better? You can choose n00b

Post Count=112
Irony
would you like to see my old post counts to make you feel better? Here you go http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ll-Bull-quot.html?page=1

wow i remember that thread. you shone the spot light on westchicago. i seen him posting again recently.

Yup hes back, I think hes improved and learned from the experience. But people still PM till this day asking why I was banned. I did nothing wrong, all I didwas help the NT community telling them not to buy from the fraud. But west is cool now, he doesn't deal with fakes. hes just slow lol.

im straight with this pack no more breds please... But i'll copp pack for my son he's drooling over them green joints!!
smokin.gif

Yup hes back, I think hes improved and learned from the experience. But people still PM till this day asking why I was banned. I did nothing wrong, all I did was help the NT community telling them not to buy from the fraud. But west is cool now, he doesn't deal with fakes. hes just slow lol.
so the result of tha whole ordeal was both of you gettin banned and post count set to zero?

If i can rock up to my local footlocker and get these sweet prob get 2 packs

If i have to muck around online for these then i'm not that fussed

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Yup hes back, I think hes improved and learned from the experience. But people still PM till this day asking why I was banned. I did nothing wrong, all I did was help the NT community telling them not to buy from the fraud. But west is cool now, he doesn't deal with fakes. hes just slow lol.
so the result of tha whole ordeal was both of you gettin banned and post count set to zero?
exactly and over a year on here reset.

I'm gonna be in basic training when this pack drops and I would like to cop. Think I can get it in like august for near retail price?

most DEF will cop...just for the bred 1's though...the celtics colorway will more than likely grow on me

Back
Top Bottom