Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Quick question. Is there any difference from the strap 1's to these black n red 1's? I'm assuming its just the strap that makes them differnt.

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Anyone know when these are slated to release and what would the price tag on them be.

i think they are droppin july 1st...ive been waitin on these! not sure about the price tag

$225. Read a few pages back.

Is every hot shoe from JB now guna come in packs only? I'm sick of spending 2-300 for one shoe...

i like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bulls/Eagles PACKAGE!!!
laugh.gif

so glad i wasnt able to get the straps and decided to not pay a reseller price for them either.

JB teases with high-tops but I bet their focus groups will demand more mid tops instead...with jeweled wings logos instead of stamped logos on the ankles too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Is every hot shoe from JB now guna come in packs only? I'm sick of spending 2-300 for one shoe...

QFT
Almost every countdown pack had 1 good kick and a wack counterpart
I only want the Breds myself.

i dont really like the tag on the tounge. looks weird. i was excited about this pack to oh well more money i can save now

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Sure...keep on buying Packs....just dont forget to say goodbye to Future single released Retro's.

Shape + Quality....
tired.gif

QFT, but u have to admit this is a nice pack (still prolly won't cop tho).

dunkadelic2k3 wrote:
Okay, the pack is a decent idea, but why couldn't they release the same colorway that he wore in the game? The whole idea of this pack is to commemorate a specific game he scored over 60 points in, and then they release a different colorway. Stupid. They should've had the white/black/red instead.

been wondering the same thing...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Sure...keep on buying Packs....just dont forget to say goodbye to Future single released Retro's.
Shape + Quality....
tired.gif
QFT, but u have to admit this is a nice pack (still prolly won't cop tho).
Ill admit the CWs are nice, but the shape is so bad they look like some fakes. I would consider them if they were high quality but this isdisgraceful, EZ PASS

Back
Top Bottom