Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

I badly need them both
pimp.gif

Im getting my first paycheck on the 1st.
I don't know if I should save up for a Macbook Pro or get all metallics and this.

I hope this will be a GR...is that confirmed?

I know the raging bull pack was pretty accessible....can someone confirm if FL, FA, Eastbay etc will have these..and in quantities more then jsut noe FSR? Imean come on!

Both shoes are dope def gonna have to pass up on the metalics for these def think thes are WAY better

NICE to see them NEW pics posted. These babies are looking DOPE. DAMN I cant wait to cop this pack .

Does anyone know what the insoles will look like? BTW under the tounge it has the date of the game on both shoes.

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

^^^^those pics r amazing...

yeah, i think i may have to cop these. $176 after employee discount.
pimp.gif

**EDIT**
yeah, this pack is SMASHING the metallic pack. it ain't even close.
laugh.gif

those ISS pic make them look HOT! Im gonna pass on the metallics cuz of the tumbled leather and these are now a must cop. I knew I shouldnt click on thisthread, cuz I would be gettin myself addicted and I did. lol

theyd been growing on me, and now Im really lovin em. Thing is I leave on the 11th and come back Aug 8th. Hopefully Ill be leavin later in the day so I canpick these up, and I better not miss anything good that JB decides to release in the beginning of august

aw damn, I messed up my dates. Im leaving the 8th and comin back August 5th. this suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

anybody know the quantities these will be released in? you think theyll still be around?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

More Detailed Pics. From a member of ISS.

box is crazy sick!!! looks like he got them from pys cause their stuff always has that sticker on them. instant cop for me
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom