Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

i want the celtics ones.. and im a 8.5
i want the bulls ones.. and im a 8.5....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DB24

Are AJ 1's usually true to size?

As true as they come. I use these as a comparison all the time because they're made like dunks and forces. Looking at the nubicks though I'm a lilscared my 11.5 is gnna be a half an inch longer than my other pairs

If someone has the pack already can someone show the height difference between high and mids with some jeans on really appreciate it

anyone letting the red and black ones go? am a sz 10 get at me if so and are these a gs release too?

Is there any tshirts or something for this pack?? I know the raging bull had that one shirt just curious! But these will be copped looking very nice!

I didn't feel like going back and reading but real quick can anyone tell me if these shoes are releasing seperately or as the DMP pack?
Thanks in advance!

i should've stopped buying packages after the XI/XII pack...but since i have the DMP VI/XI, BMP I's, all the CDP's, and the RBP V's, i'llhave to buy the 60+ I's pack in order to keep my jordan packages collection going

these pics are in preparation for all those people that will say "pics or ducktales"

Mikkol109 ..... Ill be getting at you very shortly ... THANKS for the help man.

I saw these in person at my job...they are sweet they come with an extra pair of white laces for the celtics and I didnt check if the breds came with black anda red pair of laces, but the celtics come with white for sure, the box is sweet too it has white coloring surrounding some hardwood of course with jumpmansymbols everywhere...lol but hope this helps people decide on these....would be a better pack if the bulls would have upset the celtics...definitely wont behappening next season if they get rasheed wallace....

Back
Top Bottom