Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

what laces is everyone rockin with each pair! its tuff for me to decide i likem both, just courious what you guys are rockin

I can't wait to get my pack in tomorrow, I'll probably test out both laces on both shoes. Right now I'm feeling black laces on the Celtics, withthe red laces on the Breds...

These are really tight. I'm a size 11 in pretty much everything (except 17's and BB4's), I got size 11 in these but have a hard time putting myfoot into the shoe laced up even loosely.

Give me the Celtics joints...other than that keep the Bred 1's. Tired of all these packs. Actually, more tired with all the Jordan 1's but it is aCeltics CW. I'll wait till their cheap on eBay.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

i need help.

should i trade my ds greenbean 5's plus $110 for da dmp pack 1s?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u think thats funny. trick ill slap the ##%# out of you.

i don't think its funny, i think it's hilarious. what are you gonna do?

Just split the pack with someone... Got the Celtics one for $60 CAD, cuz dude offered $200 and there was a 30% discount...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

J's for $60 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

OK so my pack came this afternoon. I could only take pics at night..so not so great. I love natural light..but oh well what can you do. I am pleased and i am sorry to the poster that had bad quality issues. Mine came out ok.
are you hiding shoes from your parents or significant other?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by AsianImage

OK so my pack came this afternoon. I could only take pics at night..so not so great. I love natural light..but oh well what can you do. I am pleased and i am sorry to the poster that had bad quality issues. Mine came out ok.
are you hiding shoes from your parents or significant other?
wink.gif
lol..nah man...I meant I got home late from work and the gym and it was night time and I did not want to wait for the weekend to snap pics. I wasdoing it for you all! Getting my pics up ASAP! hahahaa...

i couldnt find a size 10 on eastbay with the 30 % cus i mostly want the black n red sz 10 or 9.5 if anyone got am 5

I got my pack in today, there doesn't seem to be any major flaws. I compared the backs, and my Celtics are a tiny tiny bit off, but its really not a bigdeal to me. Atleast the toe boxes seem to be good (hopefully theyll stay that way after they get worn...)

I gave in, this was my first jordan purchase this year. Im happy I finally got bred 1s and they came out to 165$ with the discount.

I just came from footaction with the intent to buy them, I tried on both pairs but ended up passing for myself, I still picked up a pack for my friendthough...it's about time for me to slow down, they just aren't what they use to be anymore...sad.

Looks like my next/last purchases this year will be the black/red and white/red 12's, and the spacejams...maybe

yeah the quality on dmp isnt good if you want the just the breds they have the straps close to fsr 140.00 shipped thanks

if still want pack i know eastbay only has the one big size left website sneakerpost.com has them for 205 shipped its 20 off retail hey if you want them theyhave sizes 8.5/11/12/13 thanks

Originally Posted by ill1458

I called footlocke. And they said that the 30% can not be used on these. Is this true?

these are not excluded, I dont know why some footlockers are saying they are but they def are not. I bought them yesterday for 30% off and I didnt even have acoupon, they just made me fill out a form for a vip card.

Back
Top Bottom