Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nobleone6969

If I knew of a spot that had a coveted sneaker and I got my pairs i would def let yall know. I cant keep my mouth shut about stuff when I know other people want em. I already copped some pairs from a certain outlet that told people they did not get the banneds in but yet they released them yesterday. I kept those for me i told one member that asked about it through a pm and he said they did not recieve em and the store associated told him so... blah blah. WHen i encounter people like that thats when I shut my mouth and lurk. So on RD I decided to rent a car for the banneds which is something I Always do for certain releases. (Zipcar is whats up.!) Dont pay for gas and I can hit anyone I want lol insurance is included. I had to travel to woodbury to cop from harlem and I rented a minivan. Was able to get 7 pair between me my wifey and one other person.

Came off I feel. had buyers already so I did not use my money I used the customers. BUSINESS 101
Car rental 100 dollars- investment
7 pair of banneds- about 120 each- 960
sold 4 pair for 250-1000
sold 1 pair for 325
hooked a nt up- 25 dollar profit. (which was a tip they gave me because they wanted too)

So made off with a nice profit of 770 minus the rental. Plus got paid for that day from work. Love city comp days.

Nice little come up for 3 hours work.

I do this for fun the excitement.

I do help out at times but only people that dont sound like d bags.

**** Back to the kicks...****
Damn JB with these eco friendly boxes. Made up of crap. and they bout to raise prices and give us b grade material on boxes and sneakers.
Damn! Haha good work 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

thanks to mikey for hooking a pair up at a fair price. these bring me back to my first retro purchase of the red/white '94's, even if the materials aren't exactly the same. these have a really OG feel to them, like you're stepping back into time. most retros fail to deliver that for me. Goes great with this splatter print shirt of MJ rockin the OGs too!

tumblr_lm6na9LOGH1qz7jvjo1_500.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
No problem fam, I'm glad u like them, the price is the cheapest I've seen.
Enjoy them, oh and nice pics
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

If/when I had a "secret" spot, I wouldnt post it on here either. For what?! So that you all and the lurkers can clean them out before I even get my pair? I tell you the spot, you go and buy everything (even my 14/15 but you wear an 8 ), then you offer to unload it to me for the "fair" price of $300, @!***!

As everyone has mentioned, everyone is talking that "NT Fam" but I am seeing more and more people getting left in the cold. Its a very select few that I deal with, and we have ALREADY been PM'ing each other. Ive been here going on 9 years. You noobs will learn.

Oh and yall going at my dude 160, dude is a beast with his. Ever notice how he gets EVERY top notch release. You all should sit back and watch and learn instead of popping off. But hey, what do I know, just my $.02
wink.gif

I've been reading into this for good 20 something pages and I still don't understand if these are B-grade or an actual release. Haha, anyone can clarify? and good *#*$ everyone that got their pairs

Kicked me off the grounds at Cypress when I got there @ midnight, no one was allowed til 5. I came back @ 4 and there were abt 250 ppl there, and a list was compiled. Pretty pissed, cuz they took the list and decided to make that the line. I stuck around, half the ppl left, and I was 4th in line when they sold the last pair, my size, 14. This hurts, the resellers were in full force, flippin' em for $300 b4 they even left the outlets.

you guys can throw that term "NT fam" around like nothing because to 95% of you it means NOTHING...but to the other 5% of us,it means something....95% of the people i speak to on a consistent basis obtained a pair of these whether it was waiting in line or getting "hooked up" by a friend. I personally couldnt hit up an outlet, and a friend looked out for $150 shipped. thats outlet price+tax+shipping and $15-20 they had to pay to get someone to buy the pair...People i know,like Marc didnt get multiples because he wanted others to get atleast one pair first. I was in constant text messages talking to people to see who needed what and how the pair can be obtained,whether it was hitting up someone across the country to see what can be done....releases like this make you realize whos who on here.
thanks again Jay for the pair. def. owe you one...thanks Marc, Kalv, Mike, KC, Edwin and everyone else whether it was info on outlets or trying to get pair(s)
pimp.gif

^ "re-sellers" are part of the "sneaker community" in general,not just on NT....in any industry,whether its sneakers,clothes, food, gas, etc, there is re-selling...people need to make money. people re-sell shoes for three different reasons 1. for profit only 2. get their pair(s) cheap/cheaper or 3. for profit AND to get their pair cheaper....the re-seller argument always gets brought up on any big release. yes it sucks some people didnt have their local outlet get these,but not EVERYONE can get them, thats the way it is.whether its limited releases, QS, TZ, samples/PEs, thats just the way it is....if anything blame Nike
laugh.gif

grin.gif

It especially sucks when they jack up the release (a random list, really) and ppl buy em just to try to get over on me. I'm off J's now

resellers are the nt community these days. anyone who ++!++#! about them is a hypocrite. like i said found it funny the same people complaining about resellers before june 1st were the same cats buying multiple pairs to flip for profit after. seems like those clowns were just envious others were cashing in before them.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

resellers are the nt community these days. anyone who ++!++#! about them is a hypocrite. like i said found it funny the same people complaining about resellers before june 1st were the same cats buying multiple pairs to flip for profit after. seems like those clowns were just envious others were cashing in before them.
I disagree. Cause I know I have never bought extra pairs of anything just to flip man. I buy sneakers to keep and if I ever get a steal or a deal NT is the first place I come to help out others. Not everyone is out to make a buck off sneaker culture...Some are really in it for the love of it not the profit. 

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

It especially sucks when they jack up the release (a random list, really) and ppl buy em just to try to get over on me. I'm off J's now

Hang in there my fellow big footer. Ive been there. I was fortunate enough to get these, but that's because I have put the time in to work some connections. Your time will come. Just keep digging. It will work out. Maybe not for these, but there is always heat coming out of JB.

you cant generalize about a whole community when everyone doesnt fit under the statement you made. every release you will have those "I got you nt fam. no rape prices" then you see their sig with a 200% markup of the original price
laugh.gif
as i stated earlier,releases liek this makes you realize whos who on here

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Kicked me off the grounds at Cypress when I got there @ midnight, no one was allowed til 5. I came back @ 4 and there were abt 250 ppl there, and a list was compiled. Pretty pissed, cuz they took the list and decided to make that the line. I stuck around, half the ppl left, and I was 4th in line when they sold the last pair, my size, 14. This hurts, the resellers were in full force, flippin' em for $300 b4 they even left the outlets.
that sucks howmie.
but today just might be your lucky day...

of course its not going to apply to everyone under the sun but lets be honest it applies to 95% of the people here including myself at times. times have changed most people see dollar signs first now.

of course its not going to apply to everyone under the sun but lets be honest it applies to 95% of the people here including myself at times. times have changed most people see dollar signs first now.
then most people are gonna need some new eyeballs.
quick fast.  

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

If/when I had a "secret" spot, I wouldnt post it on here either. For what?! So that you all and the lurkers can clean them out before I even get my pair? I tell you the spot, you go and buy everything (even my 14/15 but you wear an 8 ), then you offer to unload it to me for the "fair" price of $300, @!***!

As everyone has mentioned, everyone is talking that "NT Fam" but I am seeing more and more people getting left in the cold. Its a very select few that I deal with, and we have ALREADY been PM'ing each other. Ive been here going on 9 years. You noobs will learn.

Oh and yall going at my dude 160, dude is a beast with his. Ever notice how he gets EVERY top notch release. You all should sit back and watch and learn instead of popping off. But hey, what do I know, just my $.02
wink.gif
thanks man
i wish i could have helped you if you was still in nyc

and i aint on my resell game like i used to be with new releases or even close to buying what i used to but i am back in the mix after a 2 year break 

thanks for the good words 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

you guys can throw that term "NT fam" around like nothing because to 95% of you it means NOTHING...but to the other 5% of us, it means something....
With that said, before I forget...

Public thanks to "AirAnt23" and "Bush Man 2002" for being apart of the "5 percent" UPandCOMING32 mentioned...

Of course, I've known these dudes for years, and we all grown and men with character/no motives, so it's different.  Its not even about NT/shoes at this point in all sincerity, but still, they looked out.  And of course, favor will be returned, but ain't like that gotta be mentioned either.

Y'all "interior motive" kats need to get/develop some character -- or is that rare in the "sneaker community" now days?  It ain't "charity" when you gotta brag/mention your past donations/lookouts to "justify" or "vindicate" yourself... 

God knows, the people know, and it comes back to you eventually.  Isn't that all that matters?  
laugh.gif

*edited for grammar check*

Originally Posted by azjordans

Are all of the boxes marked cosmetic seconds?

No. Not all boxes are marked, because not all of them are actually B-Grades. This definitely was a scrapped project. Why it was scrapped?...I don't know.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom