Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt they'll reach $500 - $600 cuz DS 2001 breds don't fetch that much, and they're certainly more desired.

do these really fit big or should i stick with my normal size 13 i usually wear in jordan 1's? i think i'm gonna scoop these even tho i have '01's...

also wanted to mention, someone said on ISS that a nike higher up told them the GR is coming in august, and it won't have nike air on the tongue.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i doubt they'll reach $500 - $600 cuz DS 2001 breds don't fetch that much, and they're certainly more desired.

do these really fit big or should i stick with my normal size 13 i usually wear in jordan 1's? i think i'm gonna scoop these even tho i have '01's...

also wanted to mention, someone said on ISS that a nike higher up told them the GR is coming in august, and it won't have nike air on the tongue.

I wear a 10.5 usually and these I think are true to size. I am wearing mine today. For the people who said that these are more comfortable then other 1's, they are nuts. They still feel like 1's or cardboard.

I swear FedEx is full of idiots.

"Hi, I'm just looking for the status of my package it hasn't updated since Saturday morning saying it was out for delivery."
"Sure, I can help you with that. Do you have a tracking number or something like that?"
"Yes, I have a tracking number."
"Well we're sorry but our system isn't working today, maybe if you call back tomorrow."
*Hang up

How are you going to say you can help me and say you can't literally 4 seconds after?
laugh.gif

/Rant I just want my shoes to be alright
laugh.gif

elcerrito91 wrote:
True about not wanting to let them go for less, but sometimes thats the risk people take with buying shoes. Sometimes the market price isn't as high as what people want to let a shoe go for and in that case, they can wait and hope for someone to come around and pay their "dream" price, OR they can sell for the highest that the market will allow. IMO, though these were 300 initial resale price, I don't see them being 600, but I could be wrong too. Once the GR drops, do you think those will affect prices on these or would you consider them to be two different shoes and that they should be treated as such? Honestly, I think it could go either way, but will in the end be like separate shoes in terms of MP/ resale market. We'll have to see what happens haha.
I'm 99% sure that these will never sell for $600. They may ask for $600, but that is wishful thinking. If, I did not have neither sneaker, I would rather buy the 2001's before I buy this sneaker. Although I do have to 2001's and this model, I do not see this sneaker reaching $600. In my opinion, the 2001's are nicer (with no red "X"). You can still find a 2001 pair for around $350 (more/less). Yes, the leather on this model is a smooth buttery leather, but there are gimmicks on this sneaker.

I think once the GR drops, I do not think it would affect the value of this so called "B"-grades. JB said that they are B-grades due to "nike air" on the sneaker. I will be calling the GR version "B"-grades.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya has seen the sneaker in person and the leather is so buttery soft, like AF1 Lux leather quality.
does Generaiya have a pair ?
Yes, Generaiya got bent over by two resellers for two size 12s on this release. But this was a must-cop for Generaiya - to each his own!
its Generaiya's money so Generaiy can do what ever Generaiy wants and anyone that dont like it can kiss Generaiy #@% 
i am sure Generaiya is happy with the shoes 

I'm sorry to repost this, but I just want confirmation. Are these the version that are supposedly dropping THIS October/Nov. or are these scrapped and the actuals different? Why do you think JB released the 'b-grades' the way they did, but then had this planned? The shoes aren't even close and if the 'actuals' are released at Outlets, I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed there hahahah. Thanks
air-jordan-1-banned.jpg

air-jordan-1-banned-02.jpg

air-jordan-1-banned-03.jpg

http://theshoegame.com/ar...high-banned-edition.html

one of my friends placed a phone order with south vegas last week & he got this box in the mail..apparently they ripped off the sticker on the original box & threw it on the normal black & grey box

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

one of my friends placed a phone order with south vegas last week & he got this box in the mail..apparently they ripped off the sticker on the original box & threw it on the normal black & grey box

Wow, $#! do they need the empty box for? I'm getting mine in from Vegas this week and if I get an old box I'm yelling at somebody over there
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if they do end up in the $500-$600 range though. If these early production models were truly the "scrapped" run and JB releases a different version later in the year, then I can definitely picture them going for a pretty penny. The hype and unorthodox release of these kicks are enough to boost resale prices of these unfortunately.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Wow, $#! do they need the empty box for? I'm getting mine in from Vegas this week and if I get an old box I'm yelling at somebody over there
laugh.gif
Quick question, was south Vegas the only ones to do a phone order? This is the second instance where someone ordered from them and received something completely different!

Just payed $270 shipped for a sz 14 off ebay. More than I wanted to pay but I'll be happy soon as they reach my doorstep.  

laugh.gif
 &
indifferent.gif
 at the pics of the banned I's to release later this year.  Now I feel even more comfortable with my purchase. 

This is just Generaiya's opinion, but to a collector, these will without a doubt be more desired than the 2001 black/red. The black/red 1s will definitely be retro'd in due time, but odds are low that Nike/Jordan Brand will release the Jordan 1 with the Nike Air on the tongue any time in the near future.
Generaiya does not care about the GR version that gets released. The leather will probably be incomparable, the black "X" over the Jumpman and Flight logo makes it look like a cheap gimmick shoe
grin.gif
 In fact, if a GR gets released, that will only add value to the ones with Nike Air.

In fact, Generaiya should not even be posting this because Generaiya is trying to pick up 2-3 more pairs to hold on to, but these will probably be $400-$500 easy in 1-2 years because as robxdrew stated, these were truly an unorthodox release with a low production run, and the hype has only built up since it first hit factory stores. For those that purchased at retail, that's a 300-400% gain
eek.gif

I will stick around and wait to see if these prices come down. If they do i will buy. If not I will wait for the GR version.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I'm sorry to repost this, but I just want confirmation. Are these the version that are supposedly dropping THIS October/Nov. or are these scrapped and the actuals different? Why do you think JB released the 'b-grades' the way they did, but then had this planned? The shoes aren't even close and if the 'actuals' are released at Outlets, I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed there hahahah. Thanks
air-jordan-1-banned.jpg

air-jordan-1-banned-02.jpg

air-jordan-1-banned-03.jpg

http://theshoegame.com/ar...high-banned-edition.html

yeah these are the plastic things that are supposed to release....sometime between aug-nov this yr...... unless the guy who had his thread locked is right & these were scrapped too "because the man himself didn't like them" & there will be a 3rd version that will officially release...we will see..IMO we have the best version unless jb/nike pulls something out of their hat again with the 3rd version which i seriously doubt

Glad this version didn't release. I could see why MJ didn't want to see a big ugly X over his logo and all over his shoes. If this was the version released to the outlets it would have sat for days.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Glad this version didn't release. I could see why MJ didn't want to see a big ugly X over his logo and all over his shoes. If this was the version released to the outlets it would have sat for days.
laugh.gif
in M.J.'s head...
cheap %#% leather + x's over my logo's = alot of trips to the incinerator 

& if these dropped at outlets i think they would be grabbed more by collectors than anything...... outlets would have to discount them heavily to move them all tho IMO

Originally Posted by ColdCity

IMO we have the best version unless jb/nike pulls something out of their hat again with the 3rd version which i seriously doubt
in my opinion, jb/nike can't make a better version of the banned 1's than the ones that released in the outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom