Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL ME AND MY GIRL JUST GOT BACK IN FROM CHICAGO AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE HAD TO EVEN LOOK AT OR TAKE PICS OF MY PAIR. ALL I CAN SAY IS SMH AT JORDAN BRAND FOR THIS RELEASE. I'M USUALLY NOT THE ONE TO SAY MUCH ABOUT QUALITY CUZ IT IS WHAT IT IS BUT THE QUALITY ON THESE IS SUPERB IMO. I'M GLAD I WAS ABLE TO GRAB MY PAIR BECAUSE IF THAT PIC POSTED ON THE LAST PAGE IS THE GR VERSION, THEN THAT VERSION IS TRASH. MET A LOT OF COOL GUYS IN LINE AND LIKE THE PREVIOUS GUYS COMMENTS, YOU COULD SEE THE ANGER IN THE RESELLERS EYES WHEN THEY SAID 1 PAIR PER A PERSON.

33cowub.jpg

2r6jebo.jpg

1zgw10m.jpg

nf1g7s.jpg

VERY SIMILAR TO THE EXCELLENT BLACK/GREY SHADOW 1'S FROM A COUPLE YEARS AGO

24dg32e.jpg

2vki43q.jpg

pimp.gif

28ajdom.jpg

damn i still have those blk/gray 1's...i totally forgot about them
pimp.gif

glad you got your pair memphis
pimp.gif

After getting these and seeing pictures of the black/grey I wish I'd have bitten on those when they were being cleared out of Footactions and Finishlines.

Originally Posted by mints

After getting these and seeing pictures of the black/grey I wish I'd have bitten on those when they were being cleared out of Footactions and Finishlines.

ironically there were a lot of b-grades of those... i bought a pair & ended up returning them because there was glue stains all over the gray parts above the sole...kinda wish i would have kept them, wore them & put up the pair i was already wearing....... now i cant find a pair in my sz
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

24dg32e.jpg
you're right, memphis.  SUPERB QUALITY on both of these.  i didn't pass up on the shadow grey's either.  jordan brand did these right.  i hope they release black/royals like the black/reds.  i'll be all over them.  congrats on your pick up.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

here's my take on the banned Jordan 1...

i don't think we will see a significant drop in the price on the open market for these unless maybe they spike the outlets with them but nobody on here seems to know of them being in any outlets this week so that seems unlikely at the moment...i doubt the market value would drop below $200-$250

realistically, from the numbers we've seen hit the outlets i think it seems closer to the 5500 pairs range than 9000 which is pretty limited in the grand scheme of things as far as JB releases

also, keep in mind that some of these pairs on ebay are being sold to buyers overseas and they may never make their way back to the states

the is the first JB release in awhile that i really wanted and i wasn't able to get them from an outlet...missed out when they dropped in Oregon and the closest outlet to me that received any was Jersey Gardens which is 3 hours away...i asked them if they would hold my size so i could drive there after work but no dice

last few Jordan releases that i was really interested in were the CDP w/ the III's, CDP w/ the IV's, Grapes which i struck out on and never got, and DMP which i struck out on and bought on ebay but later resold 'cause i got the ones w/ XI's that have "JORDAN" in gold lettering down the eyelets...couldn't tolerate the bleeding

i thought about getting some recent JB releases like the true blues, white/cement III's, cool grey's but passed 'cause i can't spend all kinds of money on shoes anymore w/ "real" bills and responsibility these days

initially, i set a cap of $200 to spend on them buying them off someone here or on ebay but that started to seem unrealistic so i changed my cap to $250 and found a seller on ebay that would sell me a pair at the price

i will still try to get them at outlets if they restock because, quite frankly, i could use the money from reselling...and don't be mad at that 'cause i don't come in here asking for "favors" or "hook-ups" like many have...nobody here owes me anything and i don't owe anyone

i just paid $250 shipped for a size 13, and $230 shipped for another size 13.

not bad based on completed listings on feebay... i'm sure these will JUMP if the GR doesn't have nike air...

Crumps Brother wrote:

i will still try to get them at outlets if they restock because, quite frankly, i could use the money from reselling...and don't be mad at that 'cause i don't come in here asking for "favors" or "hook-ups" like many have...nobody here owes me anything and i don't owe anyone

i like this man's way of thinking 
too bad the rest of niketalk is not the same way 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i just paid $250 shipped for a size 13, and $230 shipped for another size 13.

not bad based on completed listings on feebay... i'm sure these will JUMP if the GR doesn't have nike air...

If you were bidding on ebay, you probably outbid me. I still havent been able to get one pair...

So for the people that have these already, do all of the boxes have the b-grade stamp inside, and are there any flaws that you can notice on them?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WELL ME AND MY GIRL JUST GOT BACK IN FROM CHICAGO AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE HAD TO EVEN LOOK AT OR TAKE PICS OF MY PAIR. ALL I CAN SAY IS SMH AT JORDAN BRAND FOR THIS RELEASE. I'M USUALLY NOT THE ONE TO SAY MUCH ABOUT QUALITY CUZ IT IS WHAT IT IS BUT THE QUALITY ON THESE IS SUPERB IMO. I'M GLAD I WAS ABLE TO GRAB MY PAIR BECAUSE IF THAT PIC POSTED ON THE LAST PAGE IS THE GR VERSION, THEN THAT VERSION IS TRASH. MET A LOT OF COOL GUYS IN LINE AND LIKE THE PREVIOUS GUYS COMMENTS, YOU COULD SEE THE ANGER IN THE RESELLERS EYES WHEN THEY SAID 1 PAIR PER A PERSON.

33cowub.jpg

2r6jebo.jpg

1zgw10m.jpg

nf1g7s.jpg

24dg32e.jpg

2vki43q.jpg

pimp.gif

28ajdom.jpg

Those Black/Grey Shadow 1s.

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

So for the people that have these already, do all of the boxes have the b-grade stamp inside, and are there any flaws that you can notice on them?

Both my pairs didn't come with stamps in the boxes.

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

my box has cosmetic seconds stamped on the inside of the box top...but the shoes are flawless.  couldn't be happier with them.

Both of my boxes came unstamped. my boxes themselves were dented in one corner but these boxes are flimsy as all hell so I couldn't complain. The shoes themselves were great and I've worn one pair out for a full day of use and enjoyed how they didn't come back looking like I beat them up.

^^^ Interesting, I picked up a pair at the Camarillo Outlet store. And it has the stamp inside but I did a pretty good look over on them and everything seems fine. Box top was just a little dented, but I wasnt worried about that. I'm wearing the shoes not the box.

i've yet to hear about something that could make these legitimate b-grades. i think it's just what they're calling them since they're not the final product, maybe it's a loophole so they JB owes nike nothing.

honestly, this is just JB giving us what we want, but keeping it to a minimum.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've yet to hear about something that could make these legitimate b-grades. i think it's just what they're calling them since they're not the final product, maybe it's a loophole so they JB owes nike nothing.

honestly, this is just JB giving us what we want, but keeping it to a minimum.
i agree.  i believe they are B-grades because, like you said, they aren't the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom