Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man impossible to find a freakin 11.5 for a good price. Ebay auction ended at $375 yesterday! Regret selling my pair now.

There are no outlets in AK
frown.gif

I would love to find a size 12.5 or 13 for $250 or under.
Wishful thinking, but you never know.

is 11.5 concord for these in an 11.5 a good trade straight up? Not as big a fan of the concords but really want these....

I'm good on these...I understand quality is great/Nike logo and all but, I never got excited for this release.

They seemed hyped to the max ... I feel like everyone went crazy for these but me.

If I were to stumble upon a pair I'd cop but that's about it. Good luck to those still searchin' ....

Definitely my favorite shoe of 2011
I'm so glad I was able to get a pair of these. One of my top 3 kicks I've ever had...wish I could have doubled up on these, but decided to help my boy and his bro copp a pair. If I had an extra pair of Concords tho I'd trade them in for some Banned 1's with a quickness

Anyone ever find out or hear if the other samples/Jordan approved pair is still going to be released? Just curious

I'm not sure how anybody couldn't have these as AT LEAST the 3rd best Jordan release of 2011 (Concords, BC 3s). Quality, mystery, and "Nike Air" all made this release pretty special.

Bid $390 and was outbid on a sz. 10.5. $%*%% gettin real!!!
laugh.gif

Which one of you NTers outbid me???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i like the banneds, but i simply would not pay any more than $100 for any aj1, unless actual 1985 OG's and alphas. 1985 technology is simply not worth it, irrespective of leather quality and NA on the tongue. I'd rather spend $5 for some identical knock offs, my feet won't feel the difference, and i would never hype or sell them as "authentic".

/blasphemous truth

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by 430AM

Bid $390 and was outbid on a sz. 10.5. $%*%% gettin real!!!
laugh.gif

Which one of you NTers outbid me???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Didn't you get HELLA pairs from Vacaville? why payin' $400?
I just want my size 10 or 10.5 back... 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom