Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so mad i missed this drop i love this shoe never saw em at my local outlet either i woulda deff copped some b grades lol

are people still trading concords for these?? or did the concord hype died down?

I kinda regret selling my second pair but still got one on ice. It might be my favorite shoe I own.

I Got Mine For $220 I Believe The Week They Released And Copped The Tee Off Of UK's Amazon For Like $30 I Think. 2011 Was Good To Me.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

http://www.flightclubny.c...&sc=aj1&i=011413

this shoe is about to become more valuable

only one size 9 on ebay and its going for $799.99
even a banned t-shirt is going for $100.00

very happy and own much to the person who held me down on a size 9

Thanks David (AKA J BOY)

Where u see the shirts for 100$?
-Drew

do a search its there dudes 
ya cant post like ebay links on NT 

Still can't believe people are actually asking 200+ lol ogs go for less than what people ask on the bay it's silly

Im so glad that Concords have so much hype cause dudes be sleeping on good deals! I just got me a  pair of DS size 12 Banneds for $215 at my local CL. hate paying re-sellers price but then again the price i bought it for wasn't as ridiculous as i see them on the bay!

Ended up paying $400 to FightClub for this pair. Most expensive sneaker I've ever bought - - - - But I had to have this pair for my collection. A "Rare" gem!!!

sold an extra pair of concords to clutch cop them DS banned 1's last december. got mine for $320 shipped so im pretty happy i was still able to get one at that point in time. i would agree its the best retro of 2011 imho

Originally Posted by macmanmike

Ended up paying $400 to FightClub for this pair. Most expensive sneaker I've ever bought - - - - But I had to have this pair for my collection. A "Rare" gem!!!

couldn't you have picked up some 94's or even 85's for that?

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by macmanmike

couldn't you have picked up some 94's or even 85's for that?
No! I was looking and hoping to trade concords - but no go. I'm happy I got 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom