Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or do royal owners over value them?
:lol: touché. I think a combo of both. But at this point with no restock in sight... The royals are shaping up to go down the same path as banneds. Obviously banneds will always have the edge just because they are 1 of a kind and there are several og 1s this year with the same quality and same og box but nevertheless they aren't worthy their current price tag IMO. But, hey I can't sit and complain. We set the value.

I accepted the fact that these shoes are now grails in the eyes of most. What at this point it would be easier to find a DeLorean to go back in time to get these for retail or any where near

How much more $$$ do you guys think I need to add to trade my royals for these?
it all depends on the person... some like more it if its closer to the OG... some like it more if its more limited.

my friend offered me NDS Banneds for my extra pair of DS Royals, i said no..

i told him I would rather not have an x or a jumpman on my 1s, i want the back blank

so I asked for his NDS 01's blk/red 1s for my DS Royals

& he said no. =(

Last edited:
it all depends on the person... some like more it if its closer to the OG... some like it more if its more limited.

i told him I would rather not have an x or a jumpman on my 1s, i want the back blank

& he said no. =(
i would have done it for the banneds, if only to have a rare pair in the collection. but i understand your reasoning.

for a long time i preferred 01s to the banneds, but i eventually did come around and now i love that i have the banneds. 

i would have done it for the banneds, if only to have a rare pair in the collection. but i understand your reasoning.
for a long time i preferred 01s to the banneds, but i eventually did come around and now i love that i have the banneds. 

True. I still prefer the '01, but they're nice shoes. Hopefully they retro em this year. The '13 OG 1 mold is pretty damn nice. Thin padded, yet thick around the collar, & truly high. If they had a rolled toe cap & parachute tongue they would've been better.

my pair came in, and these were the things i was asking about. dude tells me they're legit and he's pretty reputable so i trust him, but are there pairs out there with the weird cut of leather aside from mine? and are they as tall as the DMP 1's??

my pair came in, and these were the things i was asking about. dude tells me they're legit and he's pretty reputable so i trust him, but are there pairs out there with the weird cut of leather aside from mine? and are they as tall as the DMP 1's??
dope! How much did they cost you?

size 10! thanks for the input! just wanted to make sure... most i've spent on a pair BY FAR. They were right about the leather on these... so buttery

size 10! thanks for the input! just wanted to make sure... most i've spent on a pair BY FAR. They were right about the leather on these... so buttery

$700, ouch man these are too high nowadays. There's nothing wrong with your pair, the cut is lower then the DMP's, and there's minor imperfections like your slanted toe box on the left shoe.

$700?!?! Damn.  Congrats on your purchase.  I couldn't see myself paying no more than $300 for a pair of shoes.

Banned 1s came all messed up like that. Many had mis-matching pairs with different cuts and other flaws . . . they did only release at outlets and deemed as b-grades if you all remember correctly.
Your pair is legit.

$700? . . . I Wish I would've held on to more pairs.

Ah finally got mine! Sz 10.5, Worn 1 time inside for 20 minutes for.....$400!! Comin up on some great deals at KC Sneak fest.

Last edited:
Ah finally got mine! Sz 10.5, Worn 1 time inside for 20 minutes for.....$400!! Comin up on some great deals at KC Sneak fest.

Great come up! Warms my soul knowing that they're people out there who don't want your first born in exchange for some Banned 1's. Post pics!

Yea these are official.

$700 not bad considering the market..

I mean people are asking $350+ for WC 88s that just dropped..

Banneds are worth at least two WC at this point..

Last edited:
Great come up! Warms my soul knowing that they're people out there who don't want your first born in exchange for some Banned 1's. Post pics!

Thanks everyone! There were actually a couple really good deals on these. A DS size 12 went for $350 straight up....Blew my mind and I was just a little late to pick that deal off, and another DS 10.5 for for $550. Wish I could have been in the bidding for that pair too. These are top notch, amazing Jordan's. I now understand what the owners mean when they talk about these. I'll have better pics when I get home, here's some for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom