Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I'm sitting here debating on if I want to take this 2 hour drive up to Concord for these...I would hate to come up empty handed...anybody know how many pairs they will have come Wednesday

Based on what I know, I'd say it'd be worth the trip.  If you're in the top 100, your chances of getting 2 pair in your size would still be bery bery good.

I've been on this thread for awhile now, but there is still some confusion... will Niketowns get these, or JUST Outlets? Someone post firm info with no BS. Thanks....Because what I currently have is "outlets on June 1"

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I've been on this thread for awhile now, but there is still some confusion... will Niketowns get these, or JUST Outlets? Someone post firm info with no BS. Thanks....Because what I currently have is "outlets on June 1"

just outlets man 
but you never know with nike 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

only outlets.... but not all of them so you have to call around

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I'm sitting here debating on if I want to take this 2 hour drive up to Concord for these...I would hate to come up empty handed...anybody know how many pairs they will have come Wednesday

Based on what I know, I'd say it'd be worth the trip.  If you're in the top 100, your chances of getting 2 pair in your size would still be bery bery good.

well I guess I will head on up when I get off that morning at 7

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

retail is $125
Outlet price is $110
retail? where? I thought ONLY outlets were receiving these, if thats the case, then why would retail be 125 and not 110?

i wouldn't be suprised if nike outlets decided to just sell these at retail instead of the 109..all of us would STILL buy..i remember when the cheech & chong SB's came out,my local spot & supposedly every other one i heard of noticed how high demand was,so they jacked up the retail to 150 and all of us were still lining up release day

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

i wouldn't be suprised if nike outlets decided to just sell these at retail instead of the 109..all of us would STILL buy..i remember when the cheech & chong SB's came out,my local spot & supposedly every other one i heard of noticed how high demand was,so they jacked up the retail to 150 and all of us were still lining up release day

bs it would be even if its just $16 more there is a reason they are at the outlet

^^^I will leave when they pull that %*!$... It's gotta be something I'll never have the chance to cop again. Like Finales or Yeezys, etc. If not, I'm gone.

are outlets allowed to raise prices (past retail, which in this case is 125 even though I still dont know how there can be a separate price if these are an outlet only drop) since they are directly related to Nike?

Doesn't matter I'll still buy them.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Doesn't matter I'll still buy them.
EVERYONE would.

Ive only found 3 stores that are going to have them and none of them are by CIncinnati (where i stay) at ALL. Anyone know of any outlets that are going to have them close to cincy??

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

is the leather/quality really that different than that DMP bulls celtic pack?

like night and day 
the leather on the banned pair is quality leather 

even beyond the 2001 black/red release 

also for the people that already have pairs does anyone notice the release dates are different by one year ?

its like that with my pair 

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

is the leather/quality really that different than that DMP bulls celtic pack?

i dont have either the banned (yet) or the dmp(i have the straps)
but you can look at the pics & see the difference no question

it has better leather than both the straps & the dmp(which were horrible IMO)

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Anyone in here in the Washington state area?marysville,wa are releasing these on Wednesday,June 1st,they told me some people have driven from states away and are already staying in the motel 6 across the outlets..they don't know how security is going to be,or what time they'd allow us to start lining up..but this should show you the hype is real,camping is the only choice..they wouldn't disclose exactly how many pairs they're releasing but I've heard from a few employees it's close to a 100..they also said they would start accepting phone orders 24 hours after release,but I'm sure we all know by now that they'll all be sure gone by then

if people are driving from other states and staying days at a motel, why not use that money and get a pair online?
they have to be spending atleast 300 including the kicks, drving, and rooms
E-X-A-C-T-L-Y....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???  ppl traveling and spending money on hotels to cop an outlet shoe?!?!?!?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
WOW!!  This is crazy!  You know theyre travelling 20 deep in a Caravan staying in 2 rooms, sleeping on the floors at night and putting their battle plan together during the day,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom