Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far from what I've read up on here this is the list of outlets getting these on the 1st..honestly I can't remember where else but feel free to quote and hit on anything that I missed

Arizona mills
Concord,NC
Williamsburg,VA
Marysville,WA
Citadel
Camarillo
Vegas

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Damn,so I guess NY isn't getting these,smh.

I wonder if Jersey is getting any either. Or you never know, it could just be lies seeing how hectic this $%@@ is getting.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

So far from what I've read up on here this is the list of outlets getting these on the 1st..honestly I can't remember where else but feel free to quote and hit on anything that I missed

Arizona mills
Concord,NC
Williamsburg,VA
Marysville,WA
Citadel
Camarillo
Vegas

is this confirmed with what we know so far?

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Arizona mills
Concord,NC
Williamsburg,VA
Marysville,WA
Citadel
Camarillo
Vegas
I wonder how many pairs the Marysville outlet will get. I'm tryin to get me a pair or two but I'm not trying to wait overnight for these joints. They look spectacular though. Any idea?

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Folsom Outlet??
Called the Tulare outlet and they said the only stores in Ca getting them are Camarillo and Vacaville.

It's a ton more that should be added to the list. We should get a list going and PM it around. Because lurkers will be all over this info. Especially once the stores start taking phone orders (I guarantee some locations will take them shortly after the release). We need to keep that info as hush as possible to ensure we get ours.

Marysville is getting between 100-120 pairs,which I think is about the same for every other outlet receiving these in there shipment..I'm going to show up Probably 3 hours prior to release time,There's a one pair limit & I don't see 120 people standing in line all night for these but I could be wrong..

Thanks man. I'll be there around 7. Hopefully it's not too late to guarantee my size 10.5. 

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

It's a ton more that should be added to the list. We should get a list going and PM it around. Because lurkers will be all over this info. Especially once the stores start taking phone orders (I guarantee some locations will take them shortly after the release). We need to keep that info as hush as possible to ensure we get ours.

I feel ya on dat cj

I can't believe they put a Nike Air logo on these shoes. I have the DMP I's, but seeing a Nike Air logo on these shoes drives me insane.

Marysville is getting between 100-120 pairs,which I think is about the same for every other outlet receiving these in there shipment..I'm going to show up Probably 3 hours prior to release time,There's a one pair limit & I don't see 120 people standing in line all night for these but I could be wrong..

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

vacaville is done, they handed out wristbands on wednesday or thursday. SMH wristbands at an outlet.
Seriously?! What about Folsom?

Ugh..I was there too on Wednesday
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

vacaville is done, they handed out wristbands on wednesday or thursday. SMH wristbands at an outlet.
Seriously?! What about Folsom?

Ugh..I was there too on Wednesday
30t6p3b.gif

I highly doubt that.

My boy worked last night and we
pimp.gif
he didn't mention one thing about that.

He worked the closing shift so I'm sure he would of knew if they gave out wristbands during the day.

We'll see, making the call now.

come on guys, does vacaville have wristbands or not? I dont think a dude with 1400 posts would lie about wristbands unless he's trying to make people not go so he can cop em....lets get some firm info on this

rockAJs, I'd be happy you have a place somewhat near you, imagine if your one of these guys who has nothing nearby, you know? Even if they were in gilroy, I'd still go since it is lightweight nearby, a couple hours away for me.

CONFIRMED as of 12:03 PM

Vacaville did not receive them yet or did they give out wristbands!

They don't how they will handle this release yet or what time if and when people can start lining up.

Edit - Just got off the phone with my boy at Folsom he confirmed they will not have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom