Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Dang ppl giving out false info to deter others smh

I guess you can't really blame the posters who are giving out false information.  They most likely heard it from a employee.

Trust me Vacaville is cut throat!  Unlike Folsom where only a couple sneakerheads work, Vacavilles' employees are all sneakerheads.

I already spoke to Tenorio88. Marysville, WA is confirmed to have wristbands from what the floor manager said to me, which is a friend of a friend of mine. The doors will open at 9:00AM and Marysville has 100 - 150 pairs. From looking at the forums it could either way..... I mean there could be over 100 people waiting or nothing.... But, this thread is going to 60 pages. and other threads on other forums are almost at 100 pages. I know this doesn't exactly gauge what the outcome of how many people will be there, but it sure gives small sign of what's to come. I also got the confirmation of phone orders after 24 hours. And I have to agree that most outlets will be out of them by then. And if not the forums will definitely weed out which ones have them left and those pairs will be accounted for early morning.

Based off just the demographics of where the shoes will land I am still confident this will be very sought after shoe. Some may argue that not many people will know about this release but the pages on the different forums speak for themselves. This is how I think about it: There are 5500 pairs of this shoe and about 300 outlets in the U.S. and Canada. Many outlets are not getting these. On top of that, I remember when I was in MI and my nearest Nike Outlet was 4 hours away. From what it looks like the stores that are getting these are the HIGH VOLUME stores. This probably means most and I emphasize most states will only have 1 store releasing the shoe. Now, take it that some states won't get any and some states will have 2 or more stores receiving them depending on the size of the state.

YOTR were released at more than 1 location in a state. Space Jams are a GR and could be picked up at various retailers. Now this shoe which tells the history of why Jordan Brand is what it is today is being released at 1 FREAKIN store in the whole state of WA. This means people that are closer to this store in Portland rather than their Outlet that is releasing will commute for these. Don't forget Vancouver Canada is only an hour away from this store. I bet this is the same scenario for a lot of other states. Let me just put it this way there are more than 5500 sneaker heads in the U.S. and Canada alone. I am sure there will be people that want these. THINK OF IT LIKE THIS:

5500 pairs. Stores that will be receiving these will be getting between 100-150 pairs. That means out of 300 outlets in the U.S. and Canada only about 40-60 outlets will be getting this shoe. THAT IS RIDICULOUS! So be ready. Sorry for the essay but this should clear it all up....

sorry if i may have misinformed anybody, but i called last week and they told me they started handing out wristbands, mind you i was at work. SO by the time i got off i called again to see if they still were giving out wristbands and they said they were all out. I should have known better because like previous posters have mentioned, Vacaville is cut throat, dating back to the employees that scooped up all the b grade paris dunks.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Originally Posted by oso23

SUSHI AND GRITS wrote:

Folsom Outlet??
Called the Tulare outlet and they said the only stores in Ca getting them are Camarillo and Vacaville.

Yup. Called last night and they told me the same.

wasnt it confirmed that ontario mills factory store was getting them?  seems to be a lot of misinformation out there.  this is getting ridiculous 

Originally Posted by shindo03

I already spoke to Tenorio88. Marysville, WA is confirmed to have wristbands from what the floor manager said to me, which is a friend of a friend of mine. The doors will open at 9:00AM and Marysville has 100 - 150 pairs. From looking at the forums it could either way..... I mean there could be over 100 people waiting or nothing.... But, this thread is going to 60 pages. and other threads on other forums are almost at 100 pages. I know this doesn't exactly gauge what the outcome of how many people will be there, but it sure gives small sign of what's to come. I also got the confirmation of phone orders after 24 hours. And I have to agree that most outlets will be out of them by then. And if not the forums will definitely weed out which ones have them left and those pairs will be accounted for early morning.

Based off just the demographics of where the shoes will land I am still confident this will be very sought after shoe. Some may argue that not many people will know about this release but the pages on the different forums speak for themselves. This is how I think about it: There are 5500 pairs of this shoe and about 300 outlets in the U.S. and Canada. Many outlets are not getting these. On top of that, I remember when I was in MI and my nearest Nike Outlet was 4 hours away. From what it looks like the stores that are getting these are the HIGH VOLUME stores. This probably means most and I emphasize most states will only have 1 store releasing the shoe. Now, take it that some states won't get any and some states will have 2 or more stores receiving them depending on the size of the state.

YOTR were released at more than 1 location in a state. Space Jams are a GR and could be picked up at various retailers. Now this shoe which tells the history of why Jordan Brand is what it is today is being released at 1 FREAKIN store in the whole state of WA. This means people that are closer to this store in Portland rather than their Outlet that is releasing will commute for these. Don't forget Vancouver Canada is only an hour away from this store. I bet this is the same scenario for a lot of other states. Let me just put it this way there are more than 5500 sneaker heads in the U.S. and Canada alone. I am sure there will be people that want these. THINK OF IT LIKE THIS:

5500 pairs. Stores that will be receiving these will be getting between 100-150 pairs. That means out of 300 outlets in the U.S. and Canada only about 40-60 outlets will be getting this shoe. THAT IS RIDICULOUS! So be ready. Sorry for the essay but this should clear it all up....
Everything you said is on point.  But with the high volume of people wanting this..
Who knows, maybe later on in the week or 1 week prior to the release different outlets might get them.

Remember, on the 20th this popped up in PORTLAND which gives NIKE INC 9 days to catch up and spread more pairs.

With that being said and I know it's a little confusing.  Nike must of made JUNE 1st a release day for starters, for those that know the deal.

But like I said in the beginning,  Most likely there will be more PAIRS going around other outlets after JUNE 1st.  WHO KNOWS?!!

Originally Posted by cristianm

Everything you said is on point.  But with the high volume of people wanting this..
Who knows, maybe later on in the week or 1 week prior to the release different outlets might get them.

Remember, on the 20th this popped up in PORTLAND which gives NIKE INC 9 days to catch up and spread more pairs.

With that being said and I know it's a little confusing.  Nike must of made JUNE 1st a release day for starters, for those that know the deal.

But like I said in the beginning,  Most likely there will be more PAIRS going around other outlets after JUNE 1st.  WHO KNOWS?!!
I don't know man it's already close to June 1st and I really can't see them splitting up 150 or 100 pairs and outlets only getting 50 to 75 pairs. Really if that happened all 300 outlets would still not get them. Maybe instead of 30-60 stores..... 100-150 stores. But, I really can't see that happening. This might all be apart of Nike's Plan but I doubt it. I truly think Nike really didn't think there would be this much hype on the shoe. I mean with all the new ugly stuff they make I really think they thought the GR release was better looking. The only reason Portland got their pairs first was because it was 20 min from the Beaverton HQ. And because like you said they were gauging the demand of the shoes. But not for the reason you said. They gauged the demand of the shoe to see if they had to restructure the release for the untrained/unprepared Outlets. Which they did when they made June 1st an official release date. Plus I saw the email that was sent from Nike to the Floor Managers.

Other than that I am SURE that there will NOT be more pairs unless they cut the amount given to each store in half. I believe it was Space Jams that only 3500 or 3800 pairs made.... correct me if I'm wrong. Well this shoe they made 5500 pairs. Why would they make any more. If each high volume store gets 150 pairs..... Then you're looking at 36-38 STORES getting these....If 150 outlets(half the outlets) were to get these then each outlet would only get 36-38 PAIRS. That is not going to happen cause Tenorio88 already called like a crazy amount of stores and the one's he asked said 100-150pairs would be received at each store.......so there you have it.....

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

So far from what I've read up on here this is the list of outlets getting these on the 1st..honestly I can't remember where else but feel free to quote and hit on anything that I missed

Arizona mills
Concord,NC
Williamsburg,VA
Marysville,WA
Citadel
Camarillo
Vegas
I've called the williamsburg outlet 4 times this past week, each time they've said they were not getting them.

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Originally Posted by oso23

Called the Tulare outlet and they said the only stores in Ca getting them are Camarillo and Vacaville.

Yup. Called last night and they told me the same.

wasnt it confirmed that ontario mills factory store was getting them?  seems to be a lot of misinformation out there.  this is getting ridiculous 
Yeah I confirmed that pages ago. That was the nice lady at the Block at Orange told me. The nike employees are acting capricious; sometimes they say they will be getting it, sometimes they say they won't. It probably has more to do with them being annoyed with getting the same phone call over and over again. My guess is that Ontario Mills is still getting it. I, however, would call again but ask very nicely. If you have a daughter, get her to ask the employee over the phone because they will be nicer to a child.  

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

So far from what I've read up on here this is the list of outlets getting these on the 1st..honestly I can't remember where else but feel free to quote and hit on anything that I missed

Arizona mills
Concord,NC
Williamsburg,VA
Marysville,WA
Citadel
Camarillo
Vegas
I've called the williamsburg outlet 4 times this past week, each time they've said they were not getting them.

Maybe things have changed,last time I talked to them was last week..I used to be stationed in fort eustis and they were one of the first places I called

Finally got my pair in from Portland. Box was beat up, but I was able to nurse it back to health.
ea5355a1ef6e7344245cd8a3bb5979210cb5d31.jpg
82015be27222dabbfe4b1569156b19d11c18c79.jpg
9ea25b6e2f7c8289d7cb0881fe7d216acfe1c5f.jpg

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Finally got my pair in from Portland. Box was beat up, but I was able to nurse it back to health.

Banned shirt sets these off....or shall I say, the banneds sets the shirt off

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

ea5355a1ef6e7344245cd8a3bb5979210cb5d31.jpg
82015be27222dabbfe4b1569156b19d11c18c79.jpg
9ea25b6e2f7c8289d7cb0881fe7d216acfe1c5f.jpg

damn thats a  big box did you get one pair or more then one 
roll.gif

I talk to a Nike Canada Rep on Wednesday and she couldnt confirm a Canadian release.  The only factory outlet in Western Canada is in my city (Edmonton) and I called them and they had no idea what I was talking about.  I hardly doubt you will have more than a couple crazies from Vancouver drive all the way over there but, good to know that outlet is that close
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I talk to a Nike Canada Rep on Wednesday and she couldnt confirm a Canadian release.  The only factory outlet in Western Canada is in my city (Edmonton) and I called them and they had no idea what I was talking about.  I hardly doubt you will have more than a couple crazies from Vancouver drive all the way over there but, good to know that outlet is that close
wink.gif
wink.gif
If you haven't heard there are already some crazies that are by the motel across the street on this pair.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom