Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work wouldn't give me the day off tomorrow, smh....

Hopefully reseller prices aren't in my future
laugh.gif

Talked to the Tempe store and found out their release plans. Question is to camp out or not to? I have the time. May as well do it.

Came to the conclusion I'm going to sit this one out...because I would have to take a 2 hour drive up to concord soon as I finish a 8 hour shift...then two hours back...my safety/life is way more important than falling asleep and wrecking just for some shoes...I hate third shift

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by manslayer

When you all planning on heading to Marysville? I work in the mall and close tonight so I might just pack a blanket and pillows and set up a bed right in front of Nike if there really are RV's camping out there..most likely canadians or crackheads at walmart like we already said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the talk of Canadians traveling cross boarder in RV's to cop outlet sneakers.  Well this Canadian just secured his pair via private sale from one of the lucky few who copped the first day  they were made available.  I CANT WAIT!!!
wink.gif

how do they fit? Run big or small?

Sorry bro, i just paid for em today so they wont be in my hands for about a week.  I hope they run a little big like most Jordans since I copped a 10.5 instead of an 11.  I will post pics when I get but by that time Im sure you will know whats up!!! 

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Talked to the Tempe store and found out their release plans. Question is to camp out or not to? I have the time. May as well do it.

Will security let you camp out? I was told you couldn't. I'll be there about 7-7:30. I'm getting too old to camp out anyway.

Originally Posted by MacJEFFicent

Just left vacaville n saw about 7 people campin already.

%!!?  I thought they weren't allowed to camp until after 9pm?  I can imagine that line is gonna hit 200 by midnight
30t6p3b.gif

For the SoCal outlets both Citadel in Commerce and Ontario Mills will be selling these. Security will open the Commerce gates at 6 and the Nike Store will be passing out wristbands at 7, and opening at 9. If you dont have a wristband you wont get the shoes at Commerce. As far as Ontario Mills, security is letting people line up at 7, Nike Store is passing out wristbands at 8, and opening to sell at 9. Both stores have a strict limit of 1 per person. . . I have been calling both stores all weekend. I wish you all get your pairs that is why I am sharing this info. I wish I could get a pair but both outlets are too much trouble for me, if someone could look out for me that would be great.

. . . good hunting!

Can anybody clear up the bracelet situation for Vacaville? Like what time they're gonna hand them out? I was thinking of getting there by 8-830 but that doesn't look like its early enough
laugh.gif

any info on woodbury?  I was told they were getting them tomm when I talked to them earlier this morning...now there saying no?! 

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

%!!?  I thought they weren't allowed to camp until after 9pm?  I can imagine that line is gonna hit 200 by midnight
30t6p3b.gif
thats still crazy. With the finals game,  youd have to be real sad to wanna camp out at this time. Even if you got a sling box app,  still doesn't beat watchin it at home.

so, are these being scrapped and sold at outlets now??

thread is too long to look for an answer and there's no concrete information on the first page

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Can anybody clear up the bracelet situation for Vacaville? Like what time they're gonna hand them out? I was thinking of getting there by 8-830 but that doesn't look like its early enough
laugh.gif

Apparently, their handing out tickets instead of wristbands, but it's still first come, first serve format.  I didn't get a specific time because it hasn't been confirmed yet, but most likely around 7:30-7:45am possibly as early as 7am too.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

30t6p3b.gif
thats still crazy. With the finals game,  youd have to be real sad to wanna camp out at this time. Even if you got a sling box app,  still doesn't beat watchin it at home.

Yeah, watching it right now lol.  Just called and they said the line is at about 30 people already
eek.gif
sick.gif
.  I'm just gonna take the L on these and hope I don't get ripped a new @%!$%*% by resellers
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still debating which Chicago area store to go to. One is further away but I don't know which one will have less traffic tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

laugh.gif

Apparently, their handing out tickets instead of wristbands, but it's still first come, first serve format.  I didn't get a specific time because it hasn't been confirmed yet, but most likely around 7:30-7:45am possibly as early as 7am too.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, watching it right now lol.  Just called and they said the line is at about 30 people already
eek.gif
sick.gif
.  I'm just gonna take the L on these and hope I don't get ripped a new @%!$%*% by resellers
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Are you telling me that there are approx 30 people outside of the Nike outlet in North Cali at 7pm local time???!!  And it's mid-week??!!  And it's game 1 of the Finals!!???  
Kobe getting bumped was the worst thing to happen to Jordanheads in Cali...go figure.

Sorry guys...shout out to the people out there already camping on a Tuesday night...Yall keep it REAL!  Too real, matter fact...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom