Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by MacJEFFicent

Just left vacaville n saw about 7 people campin already.

%!!?  I thought they weren't allowed to camp until after 9pm?  I can imagine that line is gonna hit 200 by midnight
30t6p3b.gif
thats still crazy. With the finals game,  youd have to be real sad to wanna camp out at this time. Even if you got a sling box app,  still doesn't beat watchin it at home.
laugh.gif
 true, but I guess they would rather skip one game and watch the others later.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

aFamous wrote:

How is it shady when it is true? Clearance stores really do not know what they get until they get it!
comon man, they get the items in on a certain date and then they display them on another. They know what they get at least a small time in advance.

Those are factory stores. Factory stores can see what they are getting. Clearance stores dont know until they open they boxes. Clearance stores get their stuff from other factory stores. Come on son!

Originally Posted by apthekid

Are you telling me that there are approx 30 people outside of the Nike outlet in North Cali at 7pm local time???!!  And it's mid-week??!!  And it's game 1 of the Finals!!???  
Kobe getting bumped was the worst thing to happen to Jordanheads in Cali...go figure.

Sorry guys...shout out to the people out there already camping on a Tuesday night...Yall keep it REAL!  Too real, matter fact...

I'm sure the line is probably 50 deep by now.  You would think dudes have something better to do, but not in the bay area
30t6p3b.gif

I will be going to Riverhead for these, hope luck is on my side! Good luck to everyone, will post up If I hit or miss!

Does anyone know how many pairs vacaville is getting, I've heard so many different things. If I were to guess from everything people have told me I would say around 90 but I've heard as much as 150.

I can't believe people are camping so early for these shoes. I mean it's the middle of the week and I thought kids had finals and others to worry about. Guess they have different priorities. 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I can't believe people are camping so early for these shoes. I mean it's the middle of the week and I thought kids had finals and others to worry about. Guess they have different priorities. 
thats what i'm saying 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom