Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
window.jpg

...... There goes my hope to obtain a pair, out the window.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Aurora in IL via MN's twitter:

x2_65b4727

Dam fam u back there.
Nah my dude .. no lines for me and this was posted on the homie MN's twitter. It kills me though to see this many heads for a shoe that practically and exclusively gained word of mouth through internet Forums.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Aurora in IL via MN's twitter:

x2_65b4727

Dam fam u back there.
Nah my dude .. no lines for me and this was posted on the homie MN's twitter. It kills me though to see this many heads for a shoe that practically and exclusively gained word of mouth through internet Forums.

I hear u bro, I wasn't planning on camping but these cats got here early.

Damn, I feel like I'm already screwed. I really didn't want to go camp out tonight, but it looks like I may have no choice but to go ahead and leave.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by daantimpire

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Vacaville has over 60 heads in line now.......my buddy just sent me a pic

ok well lets see that pic then

there was a pic a page or two back, man these are hyped......
thats not the pic he was referring to
cats on here with all this fiction
the guy who took the pic said there was about 15 people in line at the time

Its a little tough to make out cuz its a cell phone pic but this was sent to me about an hour ago

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

So what's the status over at Marysville, WA? These camping pics.... damn, I hope I can grab a pair.

No joke man! I don't get off work until 630. I doubt that I'll be able to get my pair
frown.gif

Originally Posted by zmdawg

No Vegas updates? I anticipate an easy pickup if I make myself get up for them.

I havent heard or seen a thing mentioned about Vegas' line ups if any, and they got 2 stores gettin em.

What the heck? Vacaville with so many kids lining up? Craziness. Why do you kids want these shoes so badly for? $109.99 B Grades. I might be wrong but don't these come out later in the fall? Guess you guys don't got the BMPs or High Straps that came out not too long ago.

Seriously tho, Lining up 9pm the night before for a 8/9/10am release at an outlet? I heard 120 pairs or so total maybe not sure. Someone trying to sell FSR already for 350.00..whoa! HYPEBEAST Mode! SMH. I'd rather just get them True Blue III's.

Kids out of school, internet generation, flippin it for sure. Hopefully theres a lot more then anticipated and resellers don't get close to how much waiting in line all night and missing work and such was worth.

Good luck to all today.

Originally Posted by 430AM

100 deep in vacaville. 12 pm

This can't be real.  I was telling my friend I'm not even gonna try to drive out to Vacaville because the line will be at 100 by 12
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Its a little tough to make out cuz its a cell phone pic but this was sent to me about an hour ago
if thats the end of the line .... that dont look like 60 + people

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

someones pic from twitter:

311306125.jpg

photo_tag_arrow.png

name

twitter username
@reply to tagged user
Hard to tell, but looks like 30-40 people right now. That's not too bad if there's 100-150 pairs

if thats the end of the line .... that dont look like 60 + people

Bro it doesnt catch the entire line lol.............anyways Im not gonna argue cuz I dont care much, my buddy's brother is there tonight and he hit us up with the pic and the info on how long the line is........jus trying to help

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Any update on the San Leandro? Line, time release?
nerd.gif
Called 3 times today at different hours and spoke to 3 different people. All said no and they seemed mad that everyone and their mama has been calling all day. I don't know if the person who said San Leandro was getting them was legit but I doubt they getting any pairs.  I was going to Vacaville after work but 100 deep at midnight
laugh.gif
I was looking forward to eating at Chick-Fil-A for lunch too on my way back
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by 430AM

100 deep in vacaville. 12 pm

This can't be real.  I was telling my friend I'm not even gonna try to drive out to Vacaville because the line will be at 100 by 12
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
man if its really 100 ppl then there is no point on driving there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom