Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by maulrat

Not sure how anyone can camp at AZ Mills-atleast not until they open the mall doors sometime tomorrow morning. Nike doesn't have any exterior doors in that mall.

I was told that you couldn't camp out there. I hope not or else count me out.

Not sure how anyone can camp at AZ Mills-atleast not until they open the mall doors sometime tomorrow morning. Nike doesn't have any exterior doors in that mall.

You stay in Phx? 

I want these shoes but I'm not about to drive 2 hours from Tucson and then run the chance of them selling out when I get there.  I wish it was like the old days before Jordan Brand existed and Nike was directly pushing these releases out.  It's just crazy how things have evolved.

This release is bananas, tomorrow morning is going to be hectic.
Hopefully everything goes as plan for everyone!

I was at AZ mills earlier and they said they were letting people in at 8 and they would give you a ticket also said they were only letting people in threw gate 6. Lady said there would deff be campers gonna try my lucky around 3 when I get out of work
frown.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

Serious Question
For the stores that aren't allowing camping out, what the *@%+ is the strategy?
Gates open x Bum rush the door? the *@%+? 

I'm going to Citadel btw
I am going to try to get there at 7:45am.. you think that will be too late?

I'm at AZ Mills now and it's hard to tell what'll happen. People waiting to be picked up from work at Entrance 2 said there'd be a line, if there is one, at 6. Here at 6 now and it's the movie crowd but no line. Starting to think it's best to go home and come back.

Originally Posted by Grimus22

how much are they anyways

come on man, seeing as its the night before RD, you should know this already......ya danny, I thought they had to wait hahahah, guess not anymore. Thats too bad. Good luck to everyone who wants em.

Originally Posted by rickjames10

You stay in Phx? 

I want these shoes but I'm not about to drive 2 hours from Tucson and then run the chance of them selling out when I get there.  I wish it was like the old days before Jordan Brand existed and Nike was directly pushing these releases out.  It's just crazy how things have evolved.

i feel you.. i thlought these will only hit the mall outlets, not nike outlets. guess im wrong nd will miss a chance to get these..
frown.gif

I just got off the phone with security and they're saying people can start lining up at 7am at door 2. Security needs to be on the same page because this is ridiculous. Guess I'll just try my luck around 5-6am tomorrow.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

come on man, seeing as its the night before RD, you should know this already......ya danny, I thought they had to wait hahahah, guess not anymore. Thats too bad. Good luck to everyone who wants em.
im thnking 100 i jus want to make sure

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

damn I guess people are lining up at Camarillo already!?  Homey said there's like 50-60 people in line?  Looks like ducktales to me
i wouldnt say 50-60 but its reaching to like 30-40 from what i last say tonight....the first guy in line was there at least since 2pm when i first went there earlier today...i would assume he was there even earlier (about 5-8 people around 2pm) then the line jumped when i got back there later shortly before closing.

Don't know why people are camping I mean each outlet is getting 100+ pairs each. Not that many people are going to camp out. 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Grimus22 wrote:

im thnking 100 i jus want to make sure

theyre 109 from the outlets

retail is 125

Don't know why people are camping I mean each outlet is getting 100+ pairs each. Not that many people are going to camp out.

to make sure they get their size i guess

what does the retail price matter if they are only to be sold at outlets? I'm just saying. They are 109 end of story. Good luck GRIMUS, haha

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by rickjames10

You stay in Phx? 

i feel you.. i thlought these will only hit the mall outlets, not nike outlets. guess im wrong nd will miss a chance to get these..
frown.gif

Good luck on your search man.  Hopefully the price wont be too outrageous, lol
frown.gif

update on jersey garden....they are getting them they open 9am price is 109 no fone orders 1 per person talked to security they seem to dont mind on wen u get there

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Got mine from nike.com....guess I was one of the lucky ones!
Wait... Did I miss something here?? NDC had em?? I'm thinking ducktails.

Im assuming he meant that he got em the first day they were made available via phone orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom