Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

Have you seen/held/worn the og's or 94's? These are the closing thing that has released in the last 10 years to that quality. X's or not. Son you are truly buggin'

I own, or have owned all 3 over the years...your right this is the closest thing in 10 years

you should have just stopped there...if you dont like them or will pass because of your og/94/01's good hit the back button

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST GOT WORD THAT THERE WON'T BE ANY PHONE ORDERS ALLOWED AT ANY POINT. NOT LATER ON TODAY OR TOMORROW, ETC. WHATEVER THE STORES DON'T SELL TODAY, THEY HAVE TO SHIP THEM OUT. PROBABLY FOR RESTOCKS AT OTHER STORES.

STRAIGHT FROM DISTRICT MANAGER'S MOUTH....
Why you gotta break my heart like that... Guess it's off to the resellers
frown.gif

Anybody willing to Pay $400 for these must be out of their damn minds I rather get some 01s for that Price, and seriously FCLA has a pair for a 500 and another for a Rack? WtFudge!!! WOW!

citadel was very organized, approx 140 pairs avail to approx 180 people. only 2 size 9's. channel 7 and channel 5 were there as well. seems like a self promoting press by nike. The shoe is amazing, quality is on point and comes with 3 set of laces, nice.

I went to vacaville and was able to get the last two pairs........ size 14s

Im hella mad because I got there around 11:30 last night and I swear there was no more than 50-60 people ahead of me in line. I wake up and look around the corner and its WAY more heads in front of the store. The manager told me I got the 90th pair sold. I guess its better than coming back empty handed but I'm still a little salty about the whole thing considering I waited for 8 hours.

Just got my 2 pairs....NOT IN MY SIZE
mad.gif

40th in line...12's were gone by the time it got to me and my brother in law....got a 11.5 and 13....13's fit 11.5's are snug...just happy I was even able to get a couple pairs.

I refuse to pay 4x the retail for a "B" grade shoe no matter how good the quality is said to be. I rather spend that on some "A" grade heat instead.

WITH STORES SHIPPING OUT WHAT THEY DON'T SELL, THESE MIGHT END UP AT SOME OF THE OTHER OUTLETS OR SMALLER SPOTS THAT DIDN'T RECEIVE THEM.

PROBABLY IN AN EFFORT TO GET CUSTOMERS INTO OUTLETS THAT UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES NOBODY WOULD EVEN CARE ABOUT.

so what's next....black cement 3's with nike air on the back that will be labeled B-Grade and only outlet release too???

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WITH STORES SHIPPING OUT WHAT THEY DON'T SELL, THESE MIGHT END UP AT SOME OF THE OTHER OUTLETS OR SMALLER SPOTS THAT DIDN'T RECEIVE THEM.

PROBABLY IN AN EFFORT TO GET CUSTOMERS INTO OUTLETS THAT UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES NOBODY WOULD EVEN CARE ABOUT.

YO MAN THANKS FOR THAT INFO DAWG.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I refuse to pay 4x the retail for a "B" grade shoe no matter how good the quality is said to be. I rather spend that on some "A" grade heat instead.

These shoes are marked with a "B" because of the fact they are unreleased, not because of factory second quality.

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

Im hella mad because I got there around 11:30 last night and I swear there was no more than 50-60 people ahead of me in line. I wake up and look around the corner and its WAY more heads in front of the store. The manager told me I got the 90th pair sold. I guess its better than coming back empty handed but I'm still a little salty about the whole thing considering I waited for 8 hours.

I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ishDude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot.Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude.This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep.This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smhHe's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

These shoes are marked with a "B" because of the fact they are unreleased, not because of factory second quality.
Still for the price these are going for I rather get a pair of '94

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ishDude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot.Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude.This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep.This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smhHe's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.
Man, it seems as though this happens in every state. There's always a bully or two out there waiting until the last min to hop in line. I feel sorry for the dudes that didn't get their pair.

Wow, thats disrespectful right there. SMH

I was at woodbury with wht/blue am1 and I got my size. Had my cousin swing thru after I left to get another pair but ended up getting a sz. 8 prolly go to display it at home.

And all you dudes that got lucky with the wardrobe change LoL screw you I was his close to getting another but the remember my bright blue shirt wellthe cashier did smh

I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14 So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ish Dude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot. Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude. This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep. This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smh He's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.
LOL, THAT'S FUNNY. WISH I LIVED IN CALI JUST SO I CAN ATTEND ONE OF THESE RELEASES WHERE THIS WAS GOING ON. YOU GUYS DON'T SPEAK UP? WE DON'T GO FOR THAT STUFF DOWN HERE. I DON'T CARE HOW DEEP THEY ROLL...

THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT IN LINE AS LONG AS THEY ARE BEHIND ME BUT IN FRONT OF ME THEN THERE IS A PROBLEM. IF YOU AREN'T IN LINE WHEN I ROLL UP AND GET IN LINE THEN I'M BEFORE YOU. IF THEY GONNA MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT THAT THEN I GUESS IT'S ABOUT TO BE A BIG DEAL. I DEF DON'T BACK DOWN.

Originally Posted by dharv

Man, it seems as though this happens in every state. There's always a bully or two out there waiting until the last min to hop in line. I feel sorry for the dudes that didn't get their pair.

So band up with some other NTers and put it to bed............If lived near yall Id def be down to smash some resellers, not cuz theyre resellers but cuz of how they do their business.  Can you imagine being that dude in the 4's????  Id be hella mad
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by dharv

So band up with some other NTers and put it to bed............If lived near yall Id def be down to smash some resellers, not cuz theyre resellers but cuz of how they do their business.  Can you imagine being that dude in the 4's????  Id be hella mad
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Wow that's shady stuff, I hope karma comes back to him. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom