Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty easy cop at sawgrass today....once i was done i drove around and went in through the front of the store, and asked someone if they had any jordans left b.c i missed out on them, the guy got really nervous and said no there sold out and the other employee said to him "cumon he didnt get a pair" and he finally said he had a sz.14 left, when i said ok ill take them, he came back and said there gone lol....3 secs later i saw 2 employees walking to the register and buying 3 pairs each lmao.....w.e i cant be mad i tried to beat the systeam and get 2pairs , but i thought it was pretty funny how they tried to cover it up

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

I went to vacaville and was able to get the last two pairs........ size 14s

Im hella mad because I got there around 11:30 last night and I swear there was no more than 50-60 people ahead of me in line. I wake up and look around the corner and its WAY more heads in front of the store. The manager told me I got the 90th pair sold. I guess its better than coming back empty handed but I'm still a little salty about the whole thing considering I waited for 8 hours.

I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ishDude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot.Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude.This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep.This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smhHe's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.
Fellas in this area, and any NTers who do business with this shoepalace joint should just stop - point blank.   If that's how this guy rolls and then hyper-inflates pricing, then just avoid his shenanigans and don't validate him/the site by giving them business.  Certainly folks still will, but obviously not enough people know about their shady ways. 

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Im hella mad because I got there around 11:30 last night and I swear there was no more than 50-60 people ahead of me in line. I wake up and look around the corner and its WAY more heads in front of the store. The manager told me I got the 90th pair sold. I guess its better than coming back empty handed but I'm still a little salty about the whole thing considering I waited for 8 hours.

I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ishDude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot.Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude.This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep.This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smhHe's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.

Wow, thats disrespectful right there. SMH
That is just bad business. Should have gotten all the people behind them to raise hell.

Marysville is a wrap, sold out within an hour. They were letting people back in line to buy seconds after they got through the line. Got myself 2 pairs, I know others got some more too.

I have a pretty good hunch that everyone should check their outlet in a few days, like early next week, to see if they have a restock.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Easy copp at woodbury. Crew was able to grab 8
pimp.gif
. Sounds like nt was heavy out there.I was wearin kashima 97s

Think I saw you. Had on my blk/university 12s and a yankee fitted. Was gonna wear my NT had but I put it down
laugh.gif

yeah I think I saw u too. U had a Polo on? Hustlin in front of the store 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Definitely was mr
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info memphissfinest

Sucks there will be no phone orders because I am not paying a cent over the outlet price.

YO!

The game is crazy... I saw dudes this morning who I KNOW ain't heads like that. Dudes in line around me talking reckless "I would've bought all of them if they let me." It's soul less.

And everybody in line a Jordan expert now... But overall, Charlotte was straight. My homies in Concord Mills showed love. Heard some dudes had come from SC and Atlanta. Old head in front of me copped 2 sz. 14's for his 6'5" twins. Happy to see @**! like that.

DF!!!

Managed to get a pair from a friend in Chi-Town...$200 isn't bad for a quality shoe of this nature plus to pay for the time and effort he spent getting his hands on em. Good luck to everyone else

I showed up to the line on Cottage Grove at about 8. Got my ticket, copped my sz 11 and was out. I then got greedy and got a second pair. No hassle!

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Man all these people saying that it wasn't that bad and even came out with multiple pairs. Kinda makes me wish I didn't live in the Bay Area, hypebeast central!!! I swear vacaville got people camping since 6pm yesterday at an nike OUTLET. 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Damn these kids.

I was at Vacaville and I can honestly say it wasn't a bunch of kids, honestly 70% of the line was grown folk.  I saw a lot of the same dudes who be lining up for bay area release.  That dude from Shoepalace brought his crew out like usual
laugh.gif

Jobs are scarce these days in the Bay. Everyone needs to hustle. It's always fight club with kicks in the bay. I'm surprised you didn't say they brought their baby/toddler/kids with them to count as one person to get another pair. Thats how they do it on Black Friday sales out here ahhaa

damn man, sucks no one is shipping. i called an outlet who still has plenty, but refuse to ship.
will try calling later to score a pair.
being overseas sucks at times like this.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
this grinds my gears...people shouldnt be doing business with his shoepalace no mo

I should have been there. They definitely would have heard my 'voice'. No joke. And furthermore, I will not be giving them any business or recommendations.

Smh @ no one speaking up. That type of +#%% don't fly in Orlando.

And I didn't even have to use my AK...

...Today was a Good Day.

I really feel bad for you California guys...i saw the pics of the lines yesterday...CRAZY. Copped a few pair easily on the east coast. Pics to come this evening when i get home (nobody wants my bumass blackberry pics, trust me).

Congrats to all that had a successful hunt!

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

pretty easy cop at sawgrass today....once i was done i drove around and went in through the front of the store, and asked someone if they had any jordans left b.c i missed out on them, the guy got really nervous and said no there sold out and the other employee said to him "cumon he didnt get a pair" and he finally said he had a sz.14 left, when i said ok ill take them, he came back and said there gone lol....3 secs later i saw 2 employees walking to the register and buying 3 pairs each lmao.....w.e i cant be mad i tried to beat the systeam and get 2pairs , but i thought it was pretty funny how they tried to cover it up

Yeah, I don't know if you noticed but a lot of the employees there were huddled around the registers just waiting for the line to be done with so they could buy theirs.  Even heard one of the sales guys arguing with the manager because he wouldn't let him buy a pair for one of the other guys that worked there.  I thought they handled everything with the lines VERY well and it was a pleasant buying experience, but you could just see that the workers were itching to get as many pairs as they could lol.

Yeh the employee was salty when I asked for the 11...I'm still
roll.gif
at the fact I put on some sunglasses and a jacket to get in a 2nd time.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Yeh the employee was salty when I asked for the 11...I'm still
roll.gif
at the fact I put on some sunglasses and a jacket to get in a 2nd time.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

az mills, tempe.  was a smooth purchase and very organized.  even got lucky and got number '23' in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom