Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by joekamel

I guess its safe to say that phone calls are a crap shoot.

When I called South Chi, the lady on the phone was real nice. I told her I lived an hour away and wanted to know my chances of picking up a pair in my size. She put me on hold to make the effort to try to see how many pairs were left... then came back to tell me not many... and made the extra step to ask what size I was. I told her my size and then she put me on hold again to go count how many pairs in my size were still left. Came back to let me know and tell me its my call on whether to try to make the trip.

Aurora was good enough to let me know that 100+ people were already in line for these by open at 8 am and that they could not disclose how many they got.

Around 200 pairs, and it was a 2 limit pair per customer, everyone was copping 2 pairs.
Whats up Mikey? Sounds like you got your pair(s). I was lucky and was able to get the last two 8.5s after showing up after open. Sounds like several people got more than two pairs by hopping back in line. When I left the last of the 8s sold along with that 15 and they had I think four 14s left.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

What !?!?! South Cottage location?
I know a sz 15 was one of the last ones to fly out the doors at Aurora but not sure but So Chi.

Man I would have wanted that. Has anyone confirmed how these things run yet? Im assuming small.
I had to go straight to work after so haven't had a chance to try them on yet. If no one has some input in here by tonight I'll let you know.  

im not even gonna lie i slept on these because i was to lazy to drive to jersey gardens or woodbury. if i get a 12 ill be happy but if not then ill take the loss.

What !?!?! South Cottage location?
I know a sz 15 was one of the last ones to fly out the doors at Aurora but not sure but So Chi.

Man I would have wanted that. Has anyone confirmed how these things run yet? Im assuming small.
I'd say true to size or go a half size up since they are narrow, depending on how much comfort you want. I used the thing to measure my foot at the store and it showed as  12.5. For a comparison, Jordans and Lebron 8 V/3 I wear are size 12, Lebron 8V/2 I wear a 13, and YSL, Gucci, and chuck taylors I wear 11-11.5

This was the craziest release I've seen up here in Washington and it was at an Outlet...people camped out since before 1am....people from Canada and all over WA...wish I would have got the 2 size 12's I wanted but the 13's seem to fit my feet just right...shoutout to everyone who was lined up at Marysville!

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I'd say true to size or go a half size up since they are narrow, depending on how much comfort you want. I used the thing to measure my foot at the store and it showed as  12.5. For a comparison, Jordans and Lebron 8 V/3 I wear are size 12, Lebron 8V/2 I wear a 13, and YSL, Gucci, and chuck taylors I wear 11-11.5

Thanks fam! Appreciate that.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I guess its safe to say that phone calls are a crap shoot.

When I called South Chi, the lady on the phone was real nice. I told her I lived an hour away and wanted to know my chances of picking up a pair in my size. She put me on hold to make the effort to try to see how many pairs were left... then came back to tell me not many... and made the extra step to ask what size I was. I told her my size and then she put me on hold again to go count how many pairs in my size were still left. Came back to let me know and tell me its my call on whether to try to make the trip.

Aurora was good enough to let me know that 100+ people were already in line for these by open at 8 am and that they could not disclose how many they got.

Around 200 pairs, and it was a 2 limit pair per customer, everyone was copping 2 pairs.
Whats up Mikey? Sounds like you got your pair(s). I was lucky and was able to get the last two 8.5s after showing up after open. Sounds like several people got more than two pairs by hopping back in line. When I left the last of the 8s sold along with that 15 and they had I think four 14s left.

Yea I got my pairs and also helped out a fellow NTer, that line was huge around the time they opened, I was 10th in line and was gonna get back in but that line was long and every one was copping 2 pairs at a time so i didn't bother getting back in.
And congrats on u getting ur pairs
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Alright on top of what I posted already, Riverhead was a fun release. Never thought I would camp out at a factory store but I really love this shoe and was worth every minute to me. Everyone was nice no problems, no line cuts or any problems that I saw. The first 20 people were all friendly(half of them I was with) since thats all i really talked to. Some pics.

And haven't seen this picture yet:

The AK is my intials so were didn't mix up pairs. Don't know about anyone else but do they have a dirtish/black tint to them at all? A few people I was with it looked like it, but im a fan.

Loved this release and will be keeping my pair.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

I went to vacaville and was able to get the last two pairs........ size 14s

Im hella mad because I got there around 11:30 last night and I swear there was no more than 50-60 people ahead of me in line. I wake up and look around the corner and its WAY more heads in front of the store. The manager told me I got the 90th pair sold. I guess its better than coming back empty handed but I'm still a little salty about the whole thing considering I waited for 8 hours.
I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ishDude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot.Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude.This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep.This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smhHe's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.
Everyone in the bay knows Shoe Palace is the worst place to buy shoes from yet people still support them. I refuse to buy anything from that company. Walk in any store and you will be greeted by the following:
- "What size boss?"
- poor customer service
- club music playing so loud that you can't even hear your own voice
- employees offering to buy the shoes off your feet if its "heat"

For the people that was at Vacaville this morning, can someone ID the SP dude? Was he a big black dude and was his nephew tatted up because if so, I know exactly who y'all talking about.

Thanks Nike........for nothing. I'd hate for anyone to actually have to ship these out. I probably couldn't get through on the phone anyway, but I like to feel like I had a chance.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

San Leandro definitely didn't have them
mad.gif
I wait 30mins but nothing.
laugh.gif
I was there too in the OLs. Had to try even though I knew the chances were slim.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

TFaulk20 wrote:
Everyone in the bay knows Shoe Palace is the worst place to buy shoes from yet people still support them. I refuse to buy anything from that company. Walk in any store and you will be greeted by the following:
- "What size boss?"
- poor customer service

For the people that was at Vacaville this morning, can someone ID the SP dude? Was he a big black dude and was his nephew tatted up because if so, I know exactly who y'all talking about.

roll.gif
 @ "what size boss" ... Get that here in socal from them dudes that work there.. 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

San Leandro definitely didn't have them
mad.gif
I wait 30mins but nothing.
laugh.gif
I was there too in the OLs. Had to try even though I knew the chances were slim.
Yeah I guess spreading misinformation is the thing to do nowadays.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

I went to vacaville and was able to get the last two pairs........ size 14s

Im hella mad because I got there around 11:30 last night and I swear there was no more than 50-60 people ahead of me in line. I wake up and look around the corner and its WAY more heads in front of the store. The manager told me I got the 90th pair sold. I guess its better than coming back empty handed but I'm still a little salty about the whole thing considering I waited for 8 hours.
I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ishDude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot.Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude.This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep.This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smhHe's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.
- "What size boss?"
- poor customer service

Yea and if you call them and ask for a price, "company policy we dont give prices over the phone" because they think their prices are so low they cant say it.
Let's put this shoe palace cutting guy on blast. lets ID this guy, which SP is he from

http://www.shoepalace.com/

Originally Posted by cano23

- "What size boss?"
- poor customer service

roll.gif
 @ "what size boss" ... Get that here in socal from them dudes that work there.. 
oh my goodness...some girl at Shoe Palace said that to me when i was there
laugh.gif
....sooo awkward

Can i get an honest assessment on the leather of these sneakers? It looks stiff....but is it soft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom