Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo they said there not talking phone orders man.. KC employees suck.. O well wroth the try..

This is just ridiculous how they aren't doing phone orders as if this is an official release date shoe sheesh its still only an outlet store. They get their one limited shoe and want to make it difficult for people to cop smh @ Nike

Got it - won't be considering you for a source on future purchases.

Thanks for the info tho. I was gonna shoot for an 8.5 due to the bigger sizing of recent releases. Onto the Moby **** size 9.

Originally Posted by Fuman

Yo they said there not talking phone orders man.. KC employees suck.. O well wroth the try..

Don't blame the employees who have to pick up the phone due to company policy.  Don't kill the messenger.

Originally Posted by PTone

Got it - won't be considering you for a source on future purchases.

Thanks for the info tho. I was gonna shoot for an 8.5 due to the bigger sizing of recent releases. Onto the Moby **** size 9.
fine with me

i cant do nothing for nothing 

San marcos still has some left. I gave up on this release a long time ago. Dallas didnt get no love. Read on here that there was some left. Called my grandpa in san an and asked if he could swing by and grab a pair. He managed to get 2 in my size! I gave him an extra $50. Crazy how it went down. Phone orders will be tommorow morning if any are left over. Thank you to everyone who contributed info.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

shout out to 430AM for hooking me up with a pair for a decent price!

Glad you got yours... this was a tough one for the Memphis market.

You down for the Bin 3 release?

Originally Posted by BigBZzang

San marcos still has some left. I gave up on this release a long time ago. Dallas didnt get no love. Read on here that there was some left. Called my grandpa in san an and asked if he could swing by and grab a pair. He managed to get 2 in my size! I gave him an extra $50. Crazy how it went down. Phone orders will be tommorow morning if any are left over. Thank you to everyone who contributed info.
Damn, grandpa comin through! My gramps would tell me go to hell and drink more beers while he watches dodgers games and falls asleep on the couch

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

shout out to 430AM for hooking me up with a pair for a decent price!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT stand up.

anti808 wrote:
BigBZzang wrote:

Damn, grandpa comin through! My gramps would tell me go to hell and drink more beers while he watches dodgers games and falls asleep on the couch

haha ya he did come thru. Crazy thing is he went by himself and got someone there to pay for the other pair. haha. I was at work and called him. He said just deposit the money into his account. I had my girl go on her lunch break and deposit the money being that I'm 45 min away from the nearest bank. 

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

hope to place phone orders tom.

i doubt any place that said today they would take phone orders tomorrow will have any left.
and if they do have any left, i'm sure they'll be telling everyone phone orders will be available on saturday instead.
pretty sneaky, sis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom