Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair is on its way to my doorstep....

Good lookin out J!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by AirJason

..trying to still find my Size 10, I spoke with a Nike Customer Rep and directed them to use Nikefind. The stores that were still showing stock in my size were:

San Marcos
Kansas City
Wrentham, Mass
Sevierville, Tenn

Sadly, the only store that would tell me what stock they had was Wrentham - they only had Sizes 8, 8.5 and 14 left. If that helps anyone you can call them at 508-384-1800 and verify before heading out...
I just got finished chatting with a nike rep on their website she gave me those locations as well.  I asked for 9.5 or 13 and she said they were available at those locations but couldn't say how many of each they had.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by AirJason

..trying to still find my Size 10, I spoke with a Nike Customer Rep and directed them to use Nikefind. The stores that were still showing stock in my size were:

San Marcos
Kansas City
Wrentham, Mass
Sevierville, Tenn

Sadly, the only store that would tell me what stock they had was Wrentham - they only had Sizes 8, 8.5 and 14 left. If that helps anyone you can call them at 508-384-1800 and verify before heading out...
I just got finished chatting with a nike rep on their website she gave me those locations as well.  I asked for 9.5 or 13 and she said they were available at those locations but couldn't say how many of each they had.
thats because their system only updates once a day or at least thats what the rep told me.

30t6p3b.gif
i was just in San Marcos for business and had to leave yesterday, and them #$%%%%@ didn't get em yesterday like they were supposed to, back in Dallas, found out they released 'em today and sent 2 ppl there for my size 11 or 10.5 and they are out already. Really want these too.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

30t6p3b.gif
i was just in San Marcos for business and had to leave yesterday, and them #$%%%%@ didn't get em yesterday like they were supposed to, back in Dallas, found out they released 'em today and sent 2 ppl there for my size 11 or 10.5 and they are out already. Really want these too.
Right place at the wrong time. Sorry to hear that.

lol I messaged a friend of mine how far he lived from San Marcos Outlet. Dude sends me back a picture of 3 pairs of banned 1's and said, "he scavenged that place already". He said all they had left were size 11. (He went this morning)

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by anti808

RL Treyce wrote:
CJDynasty wrote:
^^ $270 is decent?
That's because you're on the other side of the $270. 
and im not paying 270, $240 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup... and I'm about to use that to pay $240 for a size 10.  Which will be put in my display case as a show piece to talk about when folks come through to visit. Real talk, These are lightweight GRAILS to me, I don't care what they're valued at. The meaning behind them and the madness that MJ and Nike created when they linked up for the first time and to this day is enough for me to pay the $240 for my size. 
pimp.gif

What you guys don't realize about this release is cats had to put in WORK. No one had the hookup on these and unless you phone ordered from MLK, youre #+% was out there camping too. You didn't see the video of the owner of ATC camping out to get his? My time is money and if someone has my size then I'm gonna compensate them for what I think theyre worth. No lowballing here.

There's always the HAVES and the HAVE NOTS... And it's always the HAVE NOTS who are quick to complain about what they don't have and what they aren't willing to do. I ain't tryin to hear none of that ##$# anymore. Just go out and get yours. period.  

lol I messaged a friend of mine how far he lived from San Marcos Outlet. Dude sends me back a picture of 3 pairs of banned 1's and said, "he scavenged that place already". He said all they had left were size 11. (He went this morning)
Anbody willing to help me get a sz 11 from there lol

Originally Posted by mikkoxb

Same here.....favor for a favor guys! lol

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

From the pic my cousin sent me that looks like it was at Sawgrass ....

Yup, that's Sawgrass.
 "Rumor has it that someone on Nike Talk leaked all the release info and Corporate got pissed."
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Inside The Sneaker Box[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I don't believe that ..... I sincerely doubt that NT can piss JB off that badly
Me neither, but would be
pimp.gif
if true

Definition_of_Do - posted up there that he sent a couple people to get him the shoes and they said they were out of 10.5 & 11 @San Marcos.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by anti808

RL Treyce wrote:
I think 270 is decent.  
That's because you're on the other side of the $270. 
and im not paying 270, $240 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup... and I'm about to use that to pay $240 for a size 10.  Which will be put in my display case as a show piece to talk about when folks come through to visit. Real talk, These are lightweight GRAILS to me, I don't care what they're valued at. The meaning behind them and the madness that MJ and Nike created when they linked up for the first time and to this day is enough for me to pay the $240 for my size. 
pimp.gif

What you guys don't realize about this release is cats had to put in WORK. No one had the hookup on these and unless you phone ordered from MLK, youre #+% was out there camping too. You didn't see the video of the owner of ATC camping out to get his? My time is money and if someone has my size then I'm gonna compensate them for what I think theyre worth. No lowballing here.

There's always the HAVES and the HAVE NOTS... And it's always the HAVE NOTS who are quick to complain about what they don't have and what they aren't willing to do. I ain't tryin to hear none of that ##$# anymore. Just go out and get yours. period.  

*cues The Rock clapping gif*

San Marcos
Kansas City
Wrentham, Mass (8, 8.5 & 14)
Sevierville, Tenn (8.5 & 14)
San Marcos - sold out
Kansas City - sz 8
Wrentham, Mass - sold out
Sevierville, Tenn - 8.5 & 14

repost

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

San Marcos
Kansas City
Wrentham, Mass (8, 8.5 & 14)
Sevierville, Tenn (8.5 & 14)
San Marcos - sold out
Kansas City - sz 8
Wrentham, Mass - sold out
Sevierville, Tenn - 8.5 & 14