Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with info on where to find a size 10? PM me please. I was part of the unfortunate group of NTers here in Orlando, where we have 4 Nike Factory Stores within a 20 mile radius, that did not have the opportunity for a local cop..

i just made a phone order at the Kansas City store

call 913 788 7263 

CALL NOW

i hope it goes through cause after i called i was told no orders 

damn it 

^^ Son told me no phone orders before I could even finish asking. Who'd you speak to?

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

call 913 788 7263 

CALL NOW
i was just told they arent doing any.

i was just told the same thing , they are not doing any phone orders.........................peace23

160 is gonna cause a riot
laugh.gif
I know the employees at KC must be pissed with the phone calls theyre gonna get hit with
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

wth that mess up i talk to this girl ashley yesterday they will be doing phone order and she flip flop me in 30 min wth

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

^^^ well 160...since you have about 4 pair now and are always ripping on resellers how bout helping out??????

4 pairs i wish
only had 2 and sold one yesterday 

wth that mess up i talk to this girl ashley yesterday they will be doing phone order and she flip flop me in 30 min wth

Seems like whenever I'm lookin for something I can't find it for less than ebay prices....I don't complain. If I don't want to spend that kind of money, I DON'T. If I'm willing to pay that because I messed up and slept on it, I pay up. I woke up at 4am and drove an hour. Stood in line a few hours and didn't even get my size. Got a pair that was .5 size smaller and a pair 1 size bigger than what I usually wear. Drove another hour home and tried both on....1 ain't cuttin it so it's gotta go. On top of all that, I missed 2 hours of work. So if I don't wanna move my 2nd pair for less than what most people areconsidering reasonable....THAT'S ON ME. Don't be mad because you slept on these and someone got a pair their movin and don't want to sell for $250 or lower....if you don't like people's prices, keep it movin'!

spoke to the employee named nick. insisted that whoever told me that they are selling over the phone is full of crap.
conversation ended there.

call 913 788 7263 

CALL NOW

i hope it goes through cause after i called i was told no orders 

damn it 
Was just told no phone orders... on to the next one.

Originally Posted by JAYS

i think thats the same @**+ i talked with 
she canceled damn order when i called back 

DAMN IT 

Originally Posted by 430AM

Glad cats in here are trying to show love.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word. Its really cool of some of you guys to post info. I called the KC store and they said no phone orders. Smh salty

So are these re-releasing with minor changes or should I just bite the bullet and cop on eBay when the hype dies down?

Originally Posted by PTone

^^^ well 160...since you have about 4 pair now and are always ripping on resellers how bout helping out??????

4 pairs i wish

Sell me a 9.
PTone if I had youre size you know I'd hook you up. Dude at Shoe Palace ate all the size 9-10 tho.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

4 pairs i wish

Sell me a 9.
i dont believe in niktalk karma and i dont believe in selling for retail 
plus thats the hardest size and i need a size 9 for myself since i only have a 8.5 and thats too tight 
also if i had a size 9 you would not pay what i want 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom