Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Sounds a lil fishy why peeps were told 200, two pair per, then all of a sudden those numbers get cut in half.. Hmmm
Well at least some of y'all got what you wanted..
To the man who got a 1/2 size too big- double or triple up on socks & you'll be aight!
Half size too big?  Perfect, pickup a pair of sneakershields.com and keep'em DS-looking forever.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

People saying they paid 220 for these? Where are you getting them from? Yes I'm mad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

f2226e51e29e265d3bcfdfc2e36c1500872348f3_r.gif

Craigslist los angeles-$220 all dayyy. Trying to get one more at that price with my hypebeast self(someone sayin anyone payin over 2 bills r hypebeasts-smh)-these are toooooooo amazing quality wise-citadel peeps were luckiest- 2-3 hour am wait and 2 pair per.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

People saying they paid 220 for these? Where are you getting them from? Yes I'm mad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

f2226e51e29e265d3bcfdfc2e36c1500872348f3_r.gif

Craigslist los angeles-$220 all dayyy. Trying to get one more at that price with my hypebeast self(someone sayin anyone payin over 2 bills r hypebeasts-smh)-these are toooooooo amazing quality wise-citadel peeps were luckiest- 2-3 hour am wait and 2 pair per.

I'm in DC and getting them to ship is a *@$##% I'm about to pay 250 and that ok in the end i guess.

Honestly mj all day45, with gas and time i spent driving in l.a traffic: i probably spent closer to 240 than the 220 i gave dude and had to waste half my day. Is it just me or are 99% of resellers like that song black and yellow?never met a white re-seller yet.

Honestly mj all day45, with gas and time i spent driving in l.a traffic: i probably spent closer to 240 than the 220 i gave dude and had to waste half my day. Is it just me or are 99% of resellers like that song black and yellow?never met a white re-seller yet.

I think people don't like doing meet-ups anymore. IDK why tho.

lucky i got a pair from Portland

but i still never got my true size

i gave up trying to get a size 9 as i refuse to buy a B grade from from another sleazy reseller like my self

For those that are looking for a pair without paying "hypebeast" prices, just give it a little time.
There will be that reseller that has like 10-15 pairs just laying around not selling.

I'm hearing that these will be worth somewhere around $500-$600.
Who knows if its true.

guess I'll never get my 10.5....should have just made it a quickstrike release, would have had a better chance of snagging a pair

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

For those that are looking for a pair without paying "hypebeast" prices, just give it a little time.
There will be that reseller that has like 10-15 pairs just laying around not selling.

I'm hearing that these will be worth somewhere around $500-$600.
Who knows if its true.
so the person(s) you "heard" from sets the FUTURE re-sell prices?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

^^^
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I saw that post and was like....
indifferent.gif

So you "heard"

ok  

On a side note.

BAY AREA heads... some cat on CraigList claims to have sz 9.5 and 10 for only 175. Check it out.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i gave up trying to get a size 9 as i refuse to buy a B grade from from another sleazy reseller like my self

Did they do a phone order???

Originally Posted by DRO3000

yeah 2 weeks ago 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

yeah 2 weeks ago 
i thought you meant recently...........

I don't think white dudes would have to resell

anyone that buys the hat or shirt is definitely going overboard,these would look fine with a black tee or v-neck..its definitely better than looking like a walking "banned" billboard,leave those shirts for the kids

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

anyone that buys the hat or shirt is definitely going overboard,these would look fine with a black tee or v-neck..its definitely better than looking like a walking "banned" billboard,leave those shirts for the kids

I was actually thinking the same.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

FINALLY!! more people are getting that their is such a thing as "OVERMATCHING"
roll.gif
plenty people on release day buy shirts and hats JUST to match with their kicks BIIIIII!!!! that was the thing to do in the 90's back when wearing ALL one expensive brand meant you had money NOW it just means you don't know how to dress all you learned was "color matching"
laugh.gif
like a child who puts the blue ball with the blue star

and then these same people call it swag?
sick.gif
...clowns!

FedEx is so wack. Package has been out for delivery since 8 AM and hasn't updated yet so looks like they're not going to come. They'll probably update saying they attempted delivery in the afternoon. And since they used Home delivery it won't get delivered until Tuesday
indifferent.gif
I just don't want them to get jacked
laugh.gif

I was pulling out of my garage this morning @ 7:15 headed to Aurora, when my buddy called me and told me that he already picked up his pair and that they only had about 75 pairs and the limit was 1 pair, and that they only about 25 pair left with over 50 people in line, so I just made a u-turn and pursued other things. I think Aurora really mislead a lot of people with the pair count, sales limit per customer, and the time they would start selling the shoes (i.e. everyone was told 8 am, yet they opened at 7am) On the other hand, I then headed to HOH and was fortunate enough to pick up the Sprite's so it was a good day. I also found out when I stopped at the South Chicago location that they had a FSR yesterday. I was a bit upset because I called them on Wednesday and was told clearly that there would be NO restock there, and I was told by the manager who is very cool, that they got over 100 pairs again!!!! Go Figure, but still thankful to have the pair I have.

^ the time change kind of makes sense, even though it was stupid of them.

Those standing in line could at anytime call more people up for more pairs.
So the Factory probably thought that doing a little switch of times will stop more people from getting more pairs coming later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom