Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came to join the club too fellas! Got my pair in Friday but haven't had time to post. Congrats to everyone else who picked up recently. Glad I spent the extra money to get these over 2013 Breds, well worth it.

Came to join the club too fellas! Got my pair in Friday but haven't had time to post. Congrats to everyone else who picked up recently. Glad I spent the extra money to get these over 2013 Breds, well worth it.

Congrats, and welcome. You definitely made the right decision spending that extra dough.

hoping to join the club soon, have to give up my 2013 royals in a trade.. would you guys trade a ds pair of 2013 royals + a 9/10 2013 bred 1 for some banneds?

hoping to join the club soon, have to give up my 2013 royals in a trade.. would you guys trade a ds pair of 2013 royals + a 9/10 2013 bred 1 for some banneds?

IMO you're giving up too much. Either tell him to add or do royals or Breds and add. Don't do both. Up to you though homie. Do as you please.

Every time I come here I feel like if this was a room it would have cigar smoke all over.

I dunno bout I'm thinking about going after my second pair.... Jeez.

Yah needing a ds pair. As nice as the leather is, the tongue is personally my favorite feature.

Congrads to all the new banned owners like myself!  
glasses.gif

once i got frags i had to get banned's, paid a little more than i wanted to but ds pairs in my size are so hard to find

at the end it was worth it!  

Ib3ur1a.gif

i turned DS 2013 royals and $150 into DS banneds when the royals dropped. 

I just traded DS concords and some VNDS carolina 5s for banned 1s, no OG box or black/white laces though, I might've found a box and the black and white pairs of laces but dude wants my ds infrared 6s.

Banneds are on my hit list but being that bred 1s are good enough for me ATM, I'm hunting for frags first. Then maybe black/golds.

Most people flipped them already, the only ones that have them now for sale are the ones that didn't cash out for a quick buck back then. Since they were really only available in like 10 outlets (if I'm remembering right) a lot of people ended up selling to Japanese collectors, so don't expect to see them back in circulation any time soon.

I got rid of my spare in 2012 for what I thought was a ridiculous $385.

Where'd you hear that a lot of Japanese collectors bought them, dude?

-Drew

-Drew

Up until they started putting NA on the tongue tag again, the japanese market was really the strongest for the AJ1, when these released with the leather they had a lot of people in this thread and other forums reported being able to move them at the then high prices provided they'd be willing to ship to Asia, which makes sense as these were only available in a really limited amount of outlets and none overseas.

-Drew

Up until they started putting NA on the tongue tag again, the japanese market was really the strongest for the AJ1, when these released with the leather they had a lot of people in this thread and other forums reported being able to move them at the then high prices provided they'd be willing to ship to Asia, which makes sense as these were only available in a really limited amount of outlets and none overseas.

Interesting to know. I never knew that the Japanese market loved the AJ1s like that?

-Drew

Anyone point me in the right direction to buy a pair of black banned laces? And did anyone get the tissue paper that has the X's on it, or the word "banned"?

What is the resale value on these? Im looking to get a pair in size 11 and was wondering what are the highs and lows i should pay for these shoes.

at least 1K min, size 11 i would guess maybe 1500.00

with the explosion of jordan 1's it does not help the situation at all

FC has almost no good sizes and flee bay is almost dried up

i suggest you jump on a pair fast 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom