Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

wait...so the 30% off coupon are not only for factory store, but retail niketown too? goddamn it tomorrow will be a field day if that's true

wait...so the 30% off coupon are not only for factory store, but retail niketown too? goddamn it tomorrow will be a field day if that's true

I also heard that you could use multiple times since everyone has the same barcode
Go to niketown use the code
Go to outlet use the code
Rinse and repeat

It's true, I just confirmed with a Nike rep on live chat

Damn...here I come niketown, can't beat 30% off.

I also heard that you could use multiple times since everyone has the same barcode
Go to niketown use the code
Go to outlet use the code
Rinse and repeat

you sure, fam? I got two 30% off codes and they are not the same

Last edited:
I got two also
I'm saying you can use either code multiple times at different stores
Either way with the email and Nike+ one you pretty much have 2 codes to use
I mean everyone's Nike+ code is the same barcode

For example i could go to niketown and use my nike+ app code
Then turnaround and go to an outlet and use the same nike+ app code

Last edited:
Got hyped then realized no Niketowns in Miami [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] guess I'll swing through Nike Miami

How about Nike running stores? 
Yes

Cs rep said i can use at ALL nike stores

Once thursday rolls around im sure people will confirm or deny this claim

Rep did have to ask a supervisor or someone to answer my question, cuz she made me wait a couple of min to answer

Niketown SF was sold out. All of Westfield Mall was sold out. The flagship Shiekh Shoes on Market had one last pair in an 11 left. Too big but was boozing at a work event so impulse buy. Will size swap at Sole Supremacy today for a 9.5 or 10.

Niketown SF was sold out. All of Westfield Mall was sold out. The flagship Shiekh Shoes on Market had one last pair in an 11 left. Too big but was boozing at a work event so impulse buy. Will size swap at Sole Supremacy today for a 9.5 or 10.

Good luck my man. These are sweet

anyone that went to any nike retail stores can give an update on the 30% off coupon? I plan to go after work, but will void the trip if coupon is a no go.

I called my local nike town already, but the girl answered the phone is clueless, smh

Still waiting for mine to come I. From Florida to California through UPS ground shipping -_______-

think these will receive sbb-type love? At first everyone was like ehhh....resale was about 250 then BOOM..cant find one under4

Just got mine..damn these are CLEAN... i was worried that iridescent leather would look like christmas wrapper green/blue IRL....totally opposite... leather has nice grain to it that doesnt make it too shiny . Glad i copped.

People complain about the creasing on these but I wored these all day yesterday and no creasing and I was walking normally no tip toe the only thing was the logo in the insole came off but that it

any sites got a mens 7?
SNKS claimed that they would have Mens sizes 7 & up before the launch. When the shoe went live they didn't offer 7 or 7.5 or 12.5, those mf'ers :smh:

I think the only sites that had the Mens 7 were overseas and you know how hard it is to snag shoes on those sites during RD.

joshp joshp are you in the U.S.? How did you manage to pay less for the shoe than people paid in the states if so?

Back
Top Bottom