Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

i ordered a half size up since they didnt have my usual size on bouncewear. will these be too big? i havent had a pair of 1s since the old love/new love pack

UPS tried to deliver while I was at work, now it says it'll be delivered to UPS access point next business day. I just want these in hand already

I usually go a size down with 1's, but decided to order my true size for the 1st time....DAMN I regret it :lol: I'm swimming in these things. I'm gonna have to order some force fields to take up some of this toe box space.

Sidenote: If you're on the fence about these..don't sleep. These look amazing on feet.

Only been into shoes a few years now but besides maybe galaxy foams and lebron big bang were these one of the best all star drops ever??? Not counting og stuff like cements but more of all star themed...I like those area 72 barkleys lol

whose using it on ndc??? They don't got pairs left. Or As in you cant return your ndc pair and rebuy?

I bought my pair from the store anyways.
Do you even read? NOT REDEMABLE FOR CASH CREDITS OR ADJUSTMENTS TOWARDS PREVIOUS OR EMPLOYEE PURCHASES AND CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER INCLUDING EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.

Last edited:
whose using it on ndc??? They don't got pairs left. Or As in you cant return your ndc pair and rebuy?

I bought my pair from the store anyways.
Do you even read? NOT REDEMABLE FOR CASH CREDITS OR ADJUSTMENTS TOWARDS PREVIOUS OR EMPLOYEE PURCHASES AND CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER INCLUDING EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.

Excellent. Why read when I got you to find the specific language. Thanks. But after reading when you typed for me, it doesn't say anything about returning then buying. it just says no adjustments to previous purchases. So it sounds like i can. Thanks for showing me that I can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom