Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

You will not regret it. So underrated and super sexy. I hope they do that irredescent effect on more shoes. Don't know about you guys, but I think that would be hella dope on the patent leather portion of the XI. Do charcoal upper (like the PSNY 12, then chameleon that patent, they can even combine different color combos).

www.endclothing.com/us/nike-air-jordan-6-as-chameleon-907961-015.html

check this link. good price. End is great. used em before. some sizes left. uk sizes tho, so a uk 9 is a us 10 for example

www.endclothing.com/us/nike-air-jordan-6-as-chameleon-907961-015.html

check this link. good price. End is great. used em before. some sizes left. uk sizes tho, so a uk 9 is a us 10 for example

Dammit that's an awesome price, my size there, too. I'm twiddling the trigger right now lol... Btw, did you take off some of that paint to show more of the irredescent, or was that from wear? I had no idea it had that SB 1 x Jordan 1 thing happening. Makes it even more interesting now...

Dammit that's an awesome price, my size there, too. I'm twiddling the trigger right now lol... Btw, did you take off some of that paint to show more of the irredescent, or was that from wear? I had no idea it had that SB 1 x Jordan 1 thing happening. Makes it even more interesting now...

Bruhhh r u serious?? Where are you going to find a better deal for DS? If they had my size that's an insta cop!

Oneness has a size 10 for $110
Shippping is $7 I believe
For the as 6

Last edited:

i havent touched em man. thats straight out the box. just looks diff in the light at diff angles. the irradecent is awesome on all 3 of the all stars. love these things.

Bruhhh r u serious?? Where are you going to find a better deal for DS? If they had my size that's an insta cop!

Ha ha, believe me, it hurts seeing these on the low and maybe not copping. We just welcomed our 3rd boy last week. Gonna take some major finessing. Could be a "welcoming our 3rd child home" gift lmao. I'm sellin, so hopefully she buyin.

Ha ha, believe me, it hurts seeing these on the low and maybe not copping. We just welcomed our 3rd boy last week. Gonna take some major finessing. Could be a "welcoming our 3rd child home" gift lmao. I'm sellin, so hopefully she buyin.

yyoooo, congrats bro. better get some baby js instead lol. my son got the same size as me. lucky for me, hes into vans lol.

yyoooo, congrats bro. better get some baby js instead lol. my son got the same size as me. lucky for me, hes into vans lol.

Thanks! 3 down, 3 more to go. That's not a bad angle. If I get him a pair, too, she can't be too mad, right? Lol.

Thanks! 3 down, 3 more to go. That's not a bad angle. If I get him a pair, too, she can't be too mad, right? Lol.

3 more kids?!?! dam man good for u. i got one thats 15. hes great. but my girl wants another. im no more than 2 and done lol. they cost too much sneaker money lol. jk

Congrats bro for the family +1!

3 more kids?!?! dam man good for u. i got one thats 15. hes great. but my girl wants another. im no more than 2 and done lol. they cost too much sneaker money lol. jk

Oh, yah. If it wouldn't be too crazy with 8-10, I'd rock that. But I feel ya lol. Gotta be bargain hunting for the obsession + selling kicks out of rotation, or if I could score some Yeezy's, resell those to buy more J's. I've become reobsessed with 1's. Really wanting to get my hands on some SBB's. Regret passing on a Craigslist pair last fall, DS legit for $350. Was thinking, "they might not go up in price too much." ..ha! Joke was on me. But if those 6's are still on Oneness when the bonus check rolls in, they're copped. Level of detail is bananas.

Congrats bro for the family +1!
Thanks, fam!

Can't even get a good pic to iPad with this **** camera but y'all know what they look like.

Eem better in hand. They do however feel a bit more snug than my '13 pairs. Still gonna take it the insole and drop a gel joint in there. These are going to be worn early and often.

Can't even get a good pic to iPad with this **** camera but y'all know what they look like.

Eem better in hand. They do however feel a bit more snug than my '13 pairs. Still gonna take it the insole and drop a gel joint in there. These are going to be worn early and often.

welcome to the club. enjoy

Carted a second pair of these at FL UK and got the payment confirmation email from Paypal. I hope it's not like the Black Toe 1 restock from earlier this year that turned out to be bollocks.

A few random sizes keep reappearing on there for those still looking to cop.

Yeah I bought all star 1s and they also had a space jam restock last Friday. They cool. Shipping is 20.

has anyone ordered from this site before how long does it to get to the US and did anyone get cough with customs charges ?

My all star 1s took five days or less. shipping was the flat $20. I was very happy with this place. and these shoes are dope

20170710_190620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom