Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

I get where you're coming from , but to me -- it's not about the time vs. $$.

To ME, it's always been about the release day cop for retail. The thrill of that. Paying resale gives me little thrill other than knowing i'll be getting a pair I really like. It wasn't like I was glued in front of my computer for hours at a time. I would randomly check and re-set the 2:00 timer as I go about my day. Or I would be watching TV in the evening and keep checking. I don't put a price on that because I see it as doing my hobby. My wife understands that (thank God)

Like most here, shoes are one of my hobbies. We spend time on our hobbies--time spent on this message board is one way of looking at it. We're always doing research, looking at photos, earmarking pairs we want in future releases. I don't put a price on that.

Yeah but most of us consider time spent on NT as fun. Most of us don’t consider clicking a timer every 2 minutes as “fun.” I get what you’re saying though, if you get a thrill out of that, it’s no different than the people who used to camp out in cold/bad weather for sneakers, for example.

I have an order thru SP that was charged but no confirmation email and I didn't get the confirmation page giving me an order #. I also got thru for another pair and did get to the confirmation page but no email as of yet . In the past I seen some actually get tracking days later or not get a tracking number but shoes got delivered....any help ?

It's hard to say without an order # on the first pair
But on the second order with the confirmation you might have a shot
It's also hard without being signed in and seeing if it's under your order history
I've had orders from SP get shipped without receiving email order or tracking confirmation but showing up on my order history
So anything is possible

Yeah SP is one of the retailers that always has a restock
Plus I’m sure footsites and other sites will have some also

DMPs, Fire Reds, Court Purples all restocked SEVERAL times on foot apps. Everyone will have plenty of chances to cop.

hank got past the timer. It was his Bad Boy Pistons. :lol:

That’s what it felt like fr—Bad Boy Pistons, Pistons Big 4, Boston 3 party. All of em :lol:

And my girl was Phil Jackson. Was cool like a cucumber, Zen Master style. When I went to the bathroom. She didn’t make a damn peep. I come out and she tells me to check my email and bank account :lol:

It’s funny, I’m one of the FEW to receive a legit pair (or any pair at all, for that matter) from Kdak [my RSBBs were the pair I received]. Years later, after thinking about this awhile, I think the scam was to seed out longtime NT members like myself for near retail and promote the website on here so they could gather business before then fleecing the masses.
I think we all ended up changing that plan for him :lol:. Probably the funniest thing I’ve witnessed here on NT.

I'm absolutely pissed, another SNKRS Cancellation following last weekends Cancellation.

Did you use a bot? If not, you gotta make sure to use that $5 two day shipping option. At least that's worked for me the last few releases.

Yeah but most of us consider time spent on NT as fun. Most of us don’t consider clicking a timer every 2 minutes as “fun.” I get what you’re saying though, if you get a thrill out of that, it’s no different than the people who used to camp out in cold/bad weather for sneakers, for example.
Yea I wake up and try for a few minutes. If I don’t get it, then I don’t get it. I’ll try for restocks. But can’t sit there for hours. I almost rather just pay the extra $50-100

It’s funny, I’m one of the FEW to receive a legit pair (or any pair at all, for that matter) from Kdak [my RSBBs were the pair I received]. Years later, after thinking about this awhile, I think the scam was to seed out longtime NT members like myself for near retail and promote the website on here so they could gather business before then fleecing the masses.

I sent my pair to Stockx and they passed them.

Did you use a bot? If not, you gotta make sure to use that $5 two day shipping option. At least that's worked for me the last few releases.
Negative, I guess that two day shipping thing might be the move. I was charged and everything and got a cancellation notification a few hours later. They tried to claim it was because billing address wasn't exact, the unit is on the same line as the address. Just a really bull**** answer that has never affected any of my previous orders. The customer service guy was cool but nothing he could do.

I feel this release was tricky because it didn't seem like there was any hype surrounding it and then come time release day it was complete chaos. I guess anything with the color royal blue on a pair of OG 1 Highs will always be like this.

Price wise yah.....they're at the same level as the Bred Toes after release. Slightly higher actually in my size (11). It'll dip a bit in the next couple weeks when pairs come in, but they're gonna stay up there. I figure you won't see prices more than $20-30 under where they are now

Price wise yah.....they're at the same level as the Bred Toes after release. Slightly higher actually in my size (11). It'll dip a bit in the next couple weeks when pairs come in, but they're gonna stay up there. I figure you won't see prices more than $20-30 under where they are now
But I didn’t expect the hype to be this real. I was expecting purple toes to be more hyped than this release. Good thing is that stores have opened. For example our DFW DTLR stores had a few pairs via guaranteed tickets. I just couldn’t make it to any of them.

I feel this release was tricky because it didn't seem like there was any hype surrounding it and then come time release day it was complete chaos. I guess anything with the color royal blue on a pair of OG 1 Highs will always be like this.
I think the only OG 1 highs that haven't really been a hard cop or soared in retail are the ones with a red variant, think Gym Red or the bloodlines.

This.

Back
Top Bottom