Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Surprised FTL didn’t cancel my multiple orders. one is currently back stocked till the end of the week but the others have shipped already.
706D09D5-1272-4860-9851-DD91A12C6DCD.jpeg

Does anyone know what carrier Snipes uses? I got an order through with them on Saturday but I haven’t ordered anything from them in years.

i Have no idea why anyone would think these wouldn’t be desired and tough to get. The “—- toes” are popular right now and these Are just nice looking shoes that’ll be easy to wear. I think these are one of the nicest non-OG 1s in a long time. A blue Jordan that doesn’t look ridiculous is a great thing.

But I didn’t expect the hype to be this real. I was expecting purple toes to be more hyped than this release. Good thing is that stores have opened. For example our DFW DTLR stores had a few pairs via guaranteed tickets. I just couldn’t make it to any of them.

Yup....I have one across the street from me. My brother and I walked over there on Saturday and picked up a couple pairs. We were like 4-5 in line and we got there 10 mins before it opened. Line ended up being about 30 deep....but everyone was respecting the social distancing

i Have no idea why anyone would think these wouldn’t be desired and tough to get. The “—- toes” are popular right now and these Are just nice looking shoes that’ll be easy to wear. I think these are one of the nicest non-OG 1s in a long time. A blue Jordan that doesn’t look ridiculous is a great thing.
There's only a handful of Jordan 1's with blue in it so it might also be one of the reasons that contribute to all the hype. I also feel the royal blue color pops so much on Jordan 1's and it's definitely a head turner in my book.

Yup....I have one across the street from me. My brother and I walked over there on Saturday and picked up a couple pairs. We were like 4-5 in line and we got there 10 mins before it opened. Line ended up being about 30 deep....but everyone was respecting the social distancing
Wow...congrats! I was also wondering if any of our Shoe Palaces opened and got shipments.

Just checked out with a size 11 on FNL ...I guess it remained in cart overnight. Doubt it ships, but we'll see. 🤞

I just got confirmation email, I wonder how they glitch stay in my cart for damn near 2 days without getting jacked.

3/3 SP shipped
2/3 Ftl shipped

It was fun staying up all night. Plus I caught up with my sleep last night. Worth it.

Last edited:
put like 1.5 hours in ATC circles and getting cart jacked saturday morning and right when I left and got productive with my day the footsites seemed to unfreeze.

Anyway, early access pair arrives today. (for those asking when to pull via resale)

Gotta follow twitter for random restocks from places like j23app and solelinks
But even then catching restocks is hard and pure luck

How does one keep up with random restocks? I need these but not bad enough to pay resell.
Twitter sites but it’s all about luck if you’re able to secure a restock pair, especially on 1s. Thousands of ppl have alerts ready for restock notifications. Gonna be the same madness as Saturday

Back
Top Bottom