Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

AJ1_01.jpg

?

Man you guys either haven't been buying OG 1s for that long or you forgot all the releases that sat and still haven't gone up much in price (relative to the respective time they released)-Gatorade pack, Perforateds, Lettermans, etc. etc.
Totally forgot about all of those! In my opinion, I feel all those sat because of the overall colorblocking. Jordan 1 collectors including myself are generally into the Bred, Chicago, and Black Toe color schemes because they look the cleanest.

Last edited:
AJ1_01.jpg

?

Man you guys either haven't been buying OG 1s for that long or you forgot all the releases that sat and still haven't gone up much in price (relative to the respective time they released)-Gatorade pack, Perforateds, Lettermans, etc. etc.
But those are all clearly trash. These are not

NDC shock drop is getting a rough rep fulfillment wise.
True. In the past couple months, I've ordered shoes from YCMC, Champs, and ShoePalace and they've all ran circles around Nike.

I understand that they had a delay a month or so ago, but it's the inconsistent shipping thats getting to me. Some people are getting there's quick, some are getting cancelled, some are still showing "in progress" (like mine), sometimes the 2 day option is not an option. Like come on, BUT patience is a virtue and it is free shipping so we'll see on the 14th.

But those are all clearly trash. These are not

Sure but I was replying to the comment t that said: “I think the only OG 1 highs that haven't really been a hard cop or soared in retail are the ones with a red variant, think Gym Red or the bloodlines.”

My point was that not all OG 1s skyrocket in price. Those volt Gatorades were even extremely limited in 2017 IIRC

How do 1s fit? Can 10.5 fit into an 11? Just hit (I think) on NEX, but had to go with 11. Still one size left if you can buy from there.

just a few days prior, ordered some regular huaraches and boosts off SP. but on saturday, that website went from shoe palace to shoe poverty.

didn't get mine. congrats to those who did and good luck to those of yall waiting on shipping confirms!

How do 1s fit? Can 10.5 fit into an 11? Just hit (I think) on NEX, but had to go with 11. Still one size left if you can buy from there.
I’m actually a 10.5 myself. Jordan 1 highs fit pretty TTS for me, theres a tad bit of room in front of the toes which i like. I feel if I wore them in an 11 it would be too big.

i got a fat *** right foot for no reason. i love AJ 1s but they squeeze the life outta my corns. can be narrow out the box so in the past ive always has to unlace them to loosen them up

My FTL pair is back ordered until 5/13 with the possibility to be canceled, so I need that FNL pair to ship. 🙏

Just got shipping email from Footlocker stating that delivery is in 2 days. Funny thing is.... it’s from an order that I didn’t even know went through due to the countless errors and glitches the website was causing Saturday. So if anyone needs a size 12 and can swap for their size 13, please hit me up!

AJ1_01.jpg

?

My first pair of OG 1s was the 01 Royals, I was a sophomore in high school. I really don't buy much anymore outside of the standard color ways in any edition, just not my jam. I did however get a pair of Turbos, those appear to have made a really big jump it seems.

Back
Top Bottom